Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol at that and also the first Reg Barclay episode where he made holodeck versions of the main crew so he could belittle Riker and gently caress Troi

its hard to hate the man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i literally started watching in order for the first time when i was in my mid 20s from tos in order of release until the ds9 finale 1 episode a night before bed most nights. was a good few years lol. the only voyager episode iver seen was a random one that came on tv where tom paris is in a race and it sucked rear end

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Just finished my first watch of Enterprise last night. It was fine, think it gets a bad rap, but obviously not on the level of the others. Gonna pick up TOS for a first watch soon

i gave up on it, it just didnt have any interesting episodes. i heard season 4 is ok though so maybe i should just skip to that lol. its also probably the best looking one including all of nutrek though which is sad

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive heard voyager has some good episodes, but i haven't seen them

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive seen two episodes of voyager, one where tom paris enters a race with shuttle craft and nothing happens for the entire episode. The other one was where neelix merges with tuvok and they murder the resulting new lifeform as they beg for their life

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

tuvix was murdered. fact.

the end is so grim lol. he says he doesnt want to die and may his death forever be on their conscience, then they march him down to the suicide booth to get back jar jar binks and a vulcan that isnt spock

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hans gruber falls from nakatomi plaza and the moment his body makes impact with the ground claptrap springs out

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Barclay ftw

back to DS9 this week and watched The Visitor,
the one with old man Jake :staredog:

nice change of pace from the crapshoot Voyager has been

i always show that episode to anyone that has never seen trek and it without fail has made them cry

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i watched the episode where leah brahms finds georgies sex program of her and he then tries to play it off as her problem, i want a loving gif of geordie running onto the holodeck but i must be searching the wrong thing

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone make that gif because loving lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think season 2 is ok, definitely eased up on the quippiness of season 1

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ill probably just not watch the musical episode unless my gf insists on it for some reason

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

odo and quark climbing the mountain is so sick

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im finally finishing the orville season 3 and this poo poo is so cheesy and on the nose, it rules lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

worf is pretty sick in ds9, what he should have been in tng

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

god yeah, plus they give him other recurring klingons to play off of other thn just like one gowron episode a season. martok ftw

i love how the other klingons and jadzia bully him for being a stuck up nerd that clearly learned the culture from books rather than living it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

yup lol, it rules. also that ep where they go to find the sword of kah'less and worf starts talkin about how he always knew that he'd be important and special and how he used to dream of kah'less telling him he had a destiny and everyone looks at him like uhhhhh ok dude

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

god I'm just going to have to rewatch the entirety of ds9 again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

watched the lower decks snw episode lost night and it was honestly pretty good, the guy that writes the cartoon seems to understand trek better than anyone else on the new shows so putting jack quaid in with the modern crew was a fun chance for the show to look at itself

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65l7RHUx2A

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to watch a ds9 mirror universe episode

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

why is pulaski so mean to data? don't be mean to data.

because shes lovely bones

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

writers trying to set up a bones/spock dynamic except they forgot that spock would also fight back

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just watched civil defence, stone cold classic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dukat when he goes to beam off the station ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

when he uses the replicator lmao

lol, top tier star trek villian. its a shame what they do to him in the later seasons

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

im finally going through season 7 now that the paramount app is unfucked

just watched the dukat cult episode, wtf

lol, just you loving wait

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

yeh I wish he'd just died at th end of waltz. do like thr cult episode though, even different he's th same

the concept of a charming and funny, but evil character was too advanced a concept for 90s tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65l7RHUx2A

lmfao everytime