Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chicken Wing Flavors
Buffalo
Maple
Chipotle Maple
Thai
Sweet Chili
Teriyaki
Bbq
Honey Garlic
Cajun
Buffalo Blue
Lemon Pepper
Garlic
Candied Bacon
Spicy House (dry)
Creamy Dill
Dry Moroccan
Dry Taco
Peanut Satay
Mango Jalapeño
Green Curry Coconut
Jerk
Inferno
Salt & Pepper
Smoked Honey Mustard
Goku
View Results

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

thinking to possibly go buy some wings at the store and do the baking powder oven trick, toss them in some sauce made out of some hot sauces I have and butter, and then dip them in this

This guy loving GETS IT
:rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

This guy loving GETS IT
:rock:

buddy I may be 6 feet tall and 160lbs but I have the soul of a 700lb man who washes himself with a rag on a stick

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*dipping chicken nugget tossed in Sweet Baby Ray's into ranch dippy cup*

"I'm eating hot wings mommy!!"

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I've actually never tried blue cheese I've always found the smell to be gross.

I'm just as bad as the goon that refuses to eat leftovers lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wendigee posted:

I've actually never tried blue cheese I've always found the smell to be gross.

I'm just as bad as the goon that refuses to eat leftovers lol

Don't be so hard on yourself wendigee
Nobody is that bad
All the best cheese smell like feet, anyway

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

All the best cheese smell like feet, anyway

straight up facts

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Lemon pepper dry rub perfect chicken wing no notes

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I like extremely sharp cheddar :cripes:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wendigee posted:

I like extremely sharp cheddar :cripes:

yeah so do i try some gorgonzola or roquefort sometime, get over the smell and the flavor is delightfully complex and sharp

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
in elementary school we did a cheese tasting thing and the teacher finished off with limburger and literally no one other than me was willing to try it. and guess what: it was good

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

in elementary school we did a cheese tasting thing and the teacher finished off with limburger and literally no one other than me was willing to try it. and guess what: it was good

:yeah: limburger is real good poo poo

edit: posting fatly about cheese in the wings thread

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Most cheap bleu cheese crumbles for like salads and stuff suck rear end and are bitter

Seconding try a nice cheese that stands up on its own. My personal fav is Caveman Bleu, it's so goddamn good and savory

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

At least they spell blue correctly

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
If you like Roquefort look for Valdeon. its Spanish, it comes wrapped in chestnut leaves and it really makes my bowtie spin

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Haverchuck posted:

If you like Roquefort look for Valdeon. its Spanish, it comes wrapped in chestnut leaves and it really makes my bowtie spin

just googled it and im likin the mold profile of the first pic, will put on the to-do list

someday I will get a good bleu cheese, not too expensive since I'm gonna process it, and I will homemake a bleu cheese dressing starting w/ homemade mayo with eggs from my moms chickens and then I will make wings to dip in the homemade bleu cheese dressing

:thunk:

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 00:29 on May 1, 2023

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

cambozola is nice if you want just a hint of blue

and costco sells it

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Gonna grab some of that roquefort dressing sometime soon I thonk

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

just googled it and im likin the mold profile of the first pic, will put on the to-do list

someday I will get a good bleu cheese, not too expensive since I'm gonna process it, and I will homemake a bleu cheese dressing starting w/ homemade mayo with eggs from my moms chickens and then I will make wings to dip in the homemade bleu cheese dressing

:thunk:

Gonna dubble dip the chickens for eggs and wings? Make it a family affair?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wendigee posted:

Gonna dubble dip the chickens for eggs and wings? Make it a family affair?

No those chickens are for laying eggs

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Seems like if your buying quality cheese and getting fresh eggs for the dressing you should get some fresh wings too!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wendigee posted:

Seems like if your buying quality cheese and getting fresh eggs for the dressing you should get some fresh wings too!

Yeah I got a place for that, you might say I got a "butcher shop guy" (she's a very large woman tho)

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 03:57 on May 1, 2023

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

dat dere blue cheese dip/dressing also what you get for pizza crusts and cheese sticks

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
It's my opinion that chicken wings are rather overpriced at restaurants, even and especially restaurants that seem to focus mostly on the chicken wing. Baffling.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Yeah I got a place for that, you might say I got a "butcher shop guy" (she's a very large woman tho)

So she knows what she's doing I like a fat food vendor lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wendigee posted:

So she knows what she's doing I like a fat food vendor lol

oh yeah, that place runs the butcher shop in the back until like 2 hours before they close, I bought a rack of ribs from there that I smoked on my grill that was probably the best rack I've ever cooked, place is L E G I T

if you go in early enough and they have the stuff available you can get whatever special request cuts you want

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 04:14 on May 1, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I don’t dip my wings

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The blue cheese dip is for the carrot and celery sticks

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The blue cheese dip is for the carrot and celery sticks

bleu cheese dip is for everything, chicken coated in sauce has never been done wrong by adding more umami

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

MrQwerty posted:

A butch woman at the butcher shop. But what kinds of meat do you get there? :lol:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

A butch woman at the butcher shop. But what kinds of meat do you get there? :lol:

I already posted that op, awesome racks of pork ribs, among all else. I try to buy most of my meats from that place if I can help it.

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Me just cracking off the chickens wings and tossing them burds back in the ocean so they can re-grow

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Debating going to b-dubs. Haven't been there in years.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

numberoneposter posted:

it was takeout your holy holiness

the hell does that matter?

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

AARD VARKMAN posted:

hell yeah

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Debating going to b-dubs. Haven't been there in years.

Salt n pepper wings are pretty deec. Also, not wings but their new burgers are legit. Double smash patty like Shake Shack.

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Buttchocks posted:

visiting New England? Enjoy plain breaded wings. Because the Puritans hated flavor or something.

gently caress yeah who wants to eat nasty sloppy slimey sauces that came in a 3 gallon sysco jug. gimme the dry rub please.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If any of y’all come to Connecticut, seek out J. Timothy’s Taverne for the best wings in the state New England.

They only do like three or four flavors but they all slap. Straight up are great but real CT heads know to order em “dirt style” where they fry em, sauce em, then fry and sauce em again. Layers of flavor and caramelization, crispy skin even with the double saucing. Absolutely unbeatable wings.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Every single time I've been to BWW, it's sucked. Dry bony wings, sticky floors, the Jets on TV, etc. Some people try to tell me that some individual stores are good, or that the franchise as a whole used to be better, but I don't care because life is too short for dry bony wings.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
A nice garlic parm dry rub is cool. For sauce I just want some spicy Buffalo or Thai poo poo.

One time I went to wingapalooza and ate a strawberry habanero wing that made me cry for like ten minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Well I went to BWW and holy poo poo is that place expensive. My nephew got 2 Twisted Teas on tap (he's 22) and they were $8 a piece. I had a few miller lites at $5.50 a piece.

10 piece boneless, 10 piece traditional, and fried pickles.

After tip, almost $90.

gently caress that place.