Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chicken Wing Flavors
Buffalo
Maple
Chipotle Maple
Thai
Sweet Chili
Teriyaki
Bbq
Honey Garlic
Cajun
Buffalo Blue
Lemon Pepper
Garlic
Candied Bacon
Spicy House (dry)
Creamy Dill
Dry Moroccan
Dry Taco
Peanut Satay
Mango Jalapeņo
Green Curry Coconut
Jerk
Inferno
Salt & Pepper
Smoked Honey Mustard
Goku
View Results

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

MrQwerty posted:

When we had time to kill waiting on compounding, my buddy and I at the drug factory would go to wingstop and order 50 wings to go, split it, then take it back to the break room and demolish all of them in 15 minutes while everyone looked on in disgust.

of course they were disgusted. you're not supposed to bring food into the meth lab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Prof. Crocodile posted:

of course they were disgusted. you're not supposed to bring food into the meth lab.

Lol experimental chemo drug factories and meth labs are more similar to each other than you would like to know.

God drat I wanna eat 25 wings.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

20 years ago i used to like to get wings from Hooters.

The wings were not very good and I don't particularly like Hooters but it was a bucket of 50 wins for like $20 and sometimes you just really want to eat a lot of wings

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Smoked some teriyaki and garlic buffalo wings

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004