Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwDkLHVhEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlSfr6Wa5sc

god this looks so sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
So I-I says to em. Hey, this guy likes cinders so much.......hm..... So I'm like, Miyazaki, guy likes cinders so much, I'm like ah.. *crowd starting to boo and yell*

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Tank

Leg

Drift

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

So I-I says to em. Hey, this guy likes cinders so much.......hm..... So I'm like, Miyazaki, guy likes cinders so much, I'm like ah.. *crowd starting to boo and yell*

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

All the other Armored Core games were mission based right? Cuz this looks like it might be open world.

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

their sound design is so good. i put the game awards trailer on in the background on repeat for like an hour while i was working a while ago

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

All the other Armored Core games were mission based right? Cuz this looks like it might be open world.

they mention that this is story based in the interview but yeh. i kind of hope its not open world, missions in the older games were really cool and structured well in a way you cant do with open world

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It can be MGSV style open world with graded missions. I think that could work for some of the set pieces they’ve shown.

----------------

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

American McGay posted:

It can be MGSV style open world with graded missions. I think that could work for some of the set pieces they’ve shown.

this would work really well imo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

that would be really cool

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

American McGay posted:

gently caress, yea i want this

copy
Jul 26, 2007

American McGay posted:

yeah thatd be sick

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
cannot wait to swing a big futuristic chainsaw around

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

cannot wait to swing a big futuristic chainsaw around

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
pogging hard at the fromsoft guy talking about building epic combos

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Here our demo player Hizke uses an Energy Burst to topple and paralyze his enemy, then thruster boosts backwards into talking out the Binoculars equipment, zoom in on crotch and Screencap. Screencap screencap screencap. [laughs] We love to see what our audiences come up with!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Here our demo player Hizke uses an Energy Burst to topple and paralyze his enemy, then thruster boosts backwards into talking out the Binoculars equipment, zoom in on crotch and Screencap. Screencap screencap screencap. [laughs] We love to see what our audiences come up with!

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hizke identifying a frame as female and hitting them in the crotch over and over with the pilebunker while muted on discord

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

hizke identifying a frame as female and hitting them in the crotch over and over with the pilebunker while muted on discord

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah! posted:

lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

pretty sure they said it's mission-based but I'd be surprised if it was like, all from a menu or something

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m hyped, I’ve never played an Armored Core before but I downloaded 3 on Fungah!’s recommendation and just yesterday nabbed a copy of 4 Answer for like half the price it usually goes for on eBay and am looking forward to giving them a try between the end of the Summer of Zelda and the release of 6.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Fungah! posted:

lmao

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

this looks like it will benefit from the full power of my Xbox Series X tm

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

American McGay posted:

There are a lot of things that need to be completely ripped off from mgsv constantly imo

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah! posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Insanely excited to lose thousands of hours perfecting the right loadout like I did on the original games