Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Gertrude Bell :golgo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Animal-Mother posted:

I'm glad Amenhotep IV is dead. Not because I had any sort of problem with his philosophy, I didn't mind that at all, I just think he would be really uncomfortable if he were still alive today. Quite old.

almost as old as biden roflmao

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
John McCain dying was p clutch. So glad I never have to read another news article about him criticizing some Republican headliner policy

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
There was this one guy in high school who ate poo poo on his motorcycle and we were supposed to pretend to be sad but the guy was a massive piece of poo poo who beat up his girlfriend so I wasn't sorry at all. Glad that fucker died.

lol one of his friends said as much and wanted to start poo poo but I just pushed him down and laughed. And now that I think about it, that was a lovely thing to do to the guy.