Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should they make a Columbo video game?
Yes.
No.
Dependent on how much Dog is in it.
View Results

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Umineko overwhelms with sheer numbers. More than a hundred tracks from many composers, and even if a fraction of them are bangers, that's still a lot of bangers, there's something there for every mood..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i like how there's no player character or intervention or anything. you, the player, figure out what is going on and that's all.
I just loved following the plot, which was absolutely ridiculous.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hentai garbage is a plague on VNs, although the sequel is much better in that regard - there's way less of it, and it's more "in service of the story", that is not to say I didn't mash that skip button anyway.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost

Read After Burning posted:

Is the sequel tied to the first one at all, or can you jump straight in to the second game?
The new case is stand-alone, but the protagonist spends some time trying to tie some loose ends from the first case. And you see references and characters from KnS and Cartagra all the time. And of course it will completely spoil the first game, which is, for all its flaws, just more memorable, imo.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
I really should get back to Disco Elysium, but I'll need to start over at this point, and I'm just dreading it. That first day was.. not something I want to repeat...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
The middle chapter in the Golden idol DLC was the first that was too contrived for me to ever figure out naturally. That eyehole doesn't look big enough to fit, much less 'throw' a glass vial through, wth. And it's not high enough that you'd expect the glass to shatter from tumbling down.Had to bruteforce that one at the end.