Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
It's definitely unfinished and undercooked, but I'm still having a lot of fun with it. I'm hoping they give you the ability to consolidate info though, I had a pin for a character that had her first name and phone number, then a second pin with all her info except her phone number :frog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Couldn't find much evidence except a piece of paper saying "let's play a game" with the killer's name as an anagram. Figured it out pretty much instantly, looked up their address, and kicked the poo poo out of them while they were asleep. Also I looted their apartment before turning them in. Another case solved :clint:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Mister Bates posted:

When you go to furnish your apartment I would save first, about half of the items you can buy do not currently have working collision detection and will fall through the floor into nothingness as soon as you place them.

early access baby

I tried to place a toilet and it broke so hard that I couldn't get out of furnishing mode even after I left the building. I also tried to place some bullets I stole onto a shelf and it started constantly duplicating the ammo and filling up my inventory no matter how fast I dropped them :shepface: Definitely save often

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Crime scene was super clean aside from the shell casing and a bullet hole, so the only info to go on was that the murder weapon was an 8mm gun and also that there were size 9 footprints everywhere while the victim was a size 11.

My investigation has come down to visiting each of his co-workers, bonking them with a truncheon, and stealing their shoes. I'm really REALLY hoping they weren't my footprints.

The first coworker had a history of anger management, a silencer, and numerous boxes of 8mm ammo, but turned out to not be the killer what the hell lady

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Game wouldn't let me uncuff the owner of the apartment I broke into, so I grabbed their milk and locked the door on my way out :frog: problem solved