Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I ask because I poo poo you not, the place on my body where gray hairs have started growing is in my pubic bush. I thought it was initially a fluke but they seem to come back after yanking them out. Singular gray hairs, not a clump of gray pubes or anything.

I regularly shave my face and I have no gray hair there, nor on my head. I am a 38 year old who still browses gbs. Should I stop doing that? Is gbs giving me gray pubes?

help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I have no gray hairs and will probably not get any for a long time. My mom is in her mid sixties and just got her first few so I got the good genes.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Like this year at 35. I guess that's pretty good and it's just a few above my ears and some on my chin if I don't shave. Still no grey pubes though so I'm good :cool:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bossy lady posted:

I have no gray hairs and will probably not get any for a long time. My mom is in her mid sixties and just got her first few so I got the good genes.

this. i also have godly hair genes

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
This loving year, and they're everywhere now! (39)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Face, when I was a teenager :(

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I saw my first white hair when I was 20. I have plenty now (almost 36), but no cool patches/streaks :smith:

edit: talking about head hair -- no white pubes yet

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Beats being a bald motherfucker lol

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Rust Martialis posted:

Beats being a bald motherfucker lol

gently caress YOU I AM ALSO BALD AS poo poo

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Get on rogaine and propecia? lol v :) v

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Noticed a few gray chest hairs a few days ago, sic transit gloria mundi

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

Get on rogaine and propecia? lol v :) v

That poo poo only works on regular baldos not turbo baldos.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I'm your turbo baldoooooooo...
Fell out very pronto......

zone
Dec 6, 2016
Several of my facial hairs turned grey in my mid-late 20s prematurely. I mean, I keep myself clean shaven in any case so it doesn't matter.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

thats just dried cum and sweat op

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA BABY

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Mr.Acula posted:

thats just dried cum and sweat op

nah my ejaculatory abilities are still peak like I'm 15 years old. Unless I have a tissue ready while fapping, I sometimes have to do a head dodge in order for my spooge not to hit my own face. I assume that's eventually gonna die down as well with time.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Get your non-grey rear end hairs transplanted to your pubic patch.Worth it.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
When I was either 22 or 23 I noticed my first grey hair on my scalp. I plucked it out and made sure to always monitor that spot. Then at age 27 I noticed my hairline was receding pretty rapidly and shaved myself bald so for the past 3 years I’m not sure if the grey hairs would be there or not if I were to let it grow out. I do get the occasional grey nose hairs tho.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Scrotum Modem posted:

nah my ejaculatory abilities are still peak like I'm 15 years old. Unless I have a tissue ready while fapping, I sometimes have to do a head dodge in order for my spooge not to hit my own face. I assume that's eventually gonna die down as well with time.

let it hit

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
I only have grey hair growing out of a spot next to my right temple so I always have a slight Bride of Frankenstein thing going on.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

buglord posted:

When I was either 22 or 23 I noticed my first grey hair on my scalp. I plucked it out and made sure to always monitor that spot. Then at age 27 I noticed my hairline was receding pretty rapidly and shaved myself bald so for the past 3 years I’m not sure if the grey hairs would be there or not if I were to let it grow out. I do get the occasional grey nose hairs tho.

Early 20s, yeah. Got a couple right at the front of my hairline so I could easily clip them out with a pair of manicuring scissors at the time. My dad well full gray by his mid-30s, so I've thankfully beaten that set of bad(?) genes. But yeah I was in an elevator with a full length mirror in it with nothing to do but just stare at my own reflection for like a minute before we reached the ground floor and that was were I spotted it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im the oldest sibling in my family and i have some grey hairs going on the side of my hair and my brother, who is balding, said nice grey hairs a look into my future and i told him well at least im not going BALD lol owned

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

:balldo:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

im the oldest sibling in my family and i have some grey hairs going on the side of my hair and my brother, who is balding, said nice grey hairs a look into my future and i told him well at least im not going BALD lol owned

If the choice was between gray or bald, I'd pick gray in a second because I can always dye my hair if I get really weird and desperate. Also my grandfather was on his deathbed in his 80s with a full head of still mostly dark hair so I like my odds in the long run.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
My beard started doing red hair then grey hair, lots of grey hairs now and it looks great

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
A single bright white eyebrow hair at 36.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I went bald before I went grey but I guess I started getting the single whites and greys in my beard in my late 30's or early 40's which were largely unnoticeable for a while but have now done the standardized strong streaks down from the corners of the mouth.

My pubes are still black as night though.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Scrotum Modem posted:

Stop looking straight at your penis while masturbating

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Started getting grey hairs on my head in high school. I think the first one was when I was like 16 or 17. More have appeared over the years, usually in bursts when I get severely stressed for prolonged periods. So I just have some peppered throughout my hair. Most people don't notice unless the light hits just right.

Which bums me out because I am pretty dang proud of my greys and think they are pretty.

My dream as a child was to become an old crone, then die.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

beats me, sometime in the last 3-4 years, but I'm blonde enough that the only time you can really tell they're there currently is when I grow my hair out long and then get a ton of it cut off

they're multiplying, though

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
My first showed up on the sides/sideburns, and like in a small line in my beard on my chin. They have spread a little over the past ~10 years but not too bad yet. Still no grays in the pubes tho...

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I've probably had a few woven into my beard since my early 30s but Mid 2021 into mid 2022 I had a severe mental health episode which left me having routine anxiety attacks and a couple of major panic attacks and it definitely massively increased them. Luckily I have this kind of blonde/ginger beard with a lot of lights and darks and they're not super noticable. Very few on my head though.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Dying your gray hairs is a chump move. I'm working on the old wizard look.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Salt and pepper beard since my early 30's and it's loving great

Looking forward to being Santa in my 60's

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Got several salt and pepper hairs in my temples and face scrub when I go a couple of days without shaving. Started noticing them in my mid-30s, and I’m 43 now, but not much has changed since then. Still have insanely jet black hair everywhere else.

Hoping to end up looking like a cool werewolf hybrid or a wise old professor, but I’ll probably end up looking like a fuckin’ tryhard weenie dweeb.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
A big patch of my bangs went white about age 30, then no more until age 40. At 54, I have now gone fully salt&pepper, with patches of full-white in my bangs and over my ears. Female, so no baldness.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The hair around my temples turned gray in my early twenties. It's kind of like Paulie from the Sopranos but not as pronounced. Now most of my hair is gray but the temple hair is basically light gray/white.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
my balls, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I don't have any yet