Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm going to stay young and beautiful forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

STABASS posted:

Absolute loser move imo. The real winners wither and die.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

STABASS posted:

If you want to stay young you have to suck the years back out of the time-pipe. Everyone's mouth has been all over it, that's why people are dying, they'd rather have clean lips than suck all the years back.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Pubes

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Just wanted to say that what is this thread about

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
got a couple on my dang balls that thankfully arent gray enough to distract people from my enormous schlong OP

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I wonder if any of my rear end in a top hat hairs are grey

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
they were less gray than more thick white and wiry and very brittle, OP

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Piss Creep posted:

My beard started doing red hair then grey hair, lots of grey hairs now and it looks great

:hfive:

I'm basically calico at 40, but the grey is increasing! And, I'm here for it. I don't give a fu

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Surprising number of British people ITT

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gray Bush HairS

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Froghammer posted:

Salt and pepper beard since my early 30's and it's loving great

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i keep finding them stuck in my teeth

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im 29 and this fuckin job is what i blame the grey coming in on my chin on.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I started getting greys in my twenties and they began showing up in my beard in my mid-thirties. Fortunately they're just scattered around in my beard but I really wish all my grey hair was in a cool streak or something. I have two friends who have rad grey streaks and I'm kind of jealous. I don't care if my hair turns grey, I just don't want it to fall out.

Turning 40 this year and I haven't seen any show up elsewhere but it'll happen eventually, I'm sure.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i drank 3 bottles of that rogaine stuff and nothing happened except a warm fuzzy feeling inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I'm 40 and haven't found any yet. What I have noticed is that my hair changed from bright red to reddish brown - a sure sign that it will go grey eventually.