Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I think this is a terrible idea. The CBM thread is where I go for general news about the comic book world that isnt just a rumor on some website. Likewise, I go to the horror and action movie threads genre specific recommendations.

I love the what’s streaming and the green lit megathreads too - but I prefer if they were just general news thread about what was coming out soon on streaming - there’s so many garbage websites that try to do this and I trust goonworld the most.

I used to prefer individual threads when I was younger but as a lot of us got older and had kids we have to limit our time and megathreads help with that.

Please don’t make me go to GBS.

If you need help or anything I’d be willing to help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

mystes posted:

I think almost everyone just uses bookmarks

Every couple months I will go through a bunch of forums looking for new threads or bookmarking threads of for shows I want to watch but it’s rare that something new catches my attention.