Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Roth posted:

I think we should keep Snyderdome as a general Snyder discussion thread like any other thread dedicated to a director but it would not be a containment thread.

Instead relentlessly own all the posters whining about having to see people like Snyder movies with probes.

I like the idea of more director or writer focused threads in general rather than individual movie threads. I feel like there isn't enough traffic to really make individual movie threads worth it except for the already darling flicks like John Wick series and stuff.

Genre threads like the ones for action, horror, etc. should stick around though. I see so many posters get exposed to or find movies they end up digging through those including myself.

Neo Rasa fucked around with this message at 19:33 on May 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU