Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I think we should keep Snyderdome as a general Snyder discussion thread like any other thread dedicated to a director but it would not be a containment thread.

Instead relentlessly own all the posters whining about having to see people like Snyder movies with probes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The main thing imo that makes i lt hard to discuss indie movies, at least new ones that I imagine people would be jumping to talk about, is that a lot of then get very limited releases for a while.

Like a bunch of film critics out out top 10 lists last year and a lot of it was movies that just weren't widely available to people.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Mordiceius posted:

I'm not a frequent poster in too many threads, usually just spending my time lurking all over the place. The thing that always confused me about the Snyder thread is that I don't see threads for other directors around here. That's not to say we shouldn't have a Snyder thread. I'm just curious why we see a Snyder thread but not a Cameron thread or Richie thread or Spielberg thread etc etc etc. Snyder is not necessarily more prolific than other directors. IDK. It just confuses me.

I don't think there's really any reason beyond Snyder has had a lot of discourse surrounding his movies so someone made a thread because they were sick of reading about it everywhere.

I support any director based thead however.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

ruddiger posted:

when is the horror thread getting closed

Today hopefully

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

MacheteZombie posted:

How could u do this to me

I'm the shadow mod