Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I left my laundryin the samsung drier overnight but I failed to check it’s progress until just before leaving for work

and

well, guess who is wearing a damp coat at work today

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Apr 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
post itt if you hate samsung

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Apr 30, 2023

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
I'm more creepy than wet.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
ya i walked back from the grocers in and a high-pitched noise was coming from a samsung device i own, and the device is bad

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Apr 30, 2023

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i just swapped a bunch of wet clothes from the washer into the dryer (the previous load was dry)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it felt so gross for a while but now it’s warmed up to body temp. it’s wet enough it’s made the t-shirt I wear under it damp

some people call me a wet cowboy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shaggar posted:

i just swapped a bunch of wet clothes into the dryer (the previous load was dry)

:argh:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i got an LG washer/dryer pair like a year ago and they're far and way the best washer and best dryer ive ever used. idk how its possible for the dryer to be so much better than the others, they're all just an electric heater, a fan, and a rotating drum. Way better than some POS samsung.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Apr 30, 2023

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Shaggar posted:

i got an LG washer/dryer pair like a year ago and they're far and way the best washer and best dryer ive ever used. idk how its possible for the dryer to be so much better than the others, they're all just an electric heater, a fan, and a rotating drum.

yeah our lg washer is cool and good, we bought it to replace the piece of complete poo poo samsung (but i repeat myself) that came with the house

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is it like a two in one?

I don’t actually have a drier, I used my partners

when I am at home I hang wet laundry in the living room and leave the heat pump on overnight and it keeps the house warm and the clothing dry and doesn’t gently caress them up coz driers are bad for clothes right?

we had an american friend and she thought it was weird that we hung clothes up to dry outside

ps: samsung fuckin sucks

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Apr 30, 2023

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

echinopsis posted:

is it like a two in one?

when I am at home I hang wet laundry in the living room and leave the heat pump on overnight and it keeps the house warm and the clothing dry and doesn’t gently caress them up coz driers are bad for clothes right?

we had an american friend and she thought it was weird that we hung clothes up to dry outside

it’s very hit and miss in north america. clothes dryers are responsible for 6% of residential electricity usage in the us. we always had a clothesline growing up, and i hang a lot of my stuff up on indoor racks these days, but most people just use dryers i think and samsung is really bad

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Apr 30, 2023

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

echinopsis posted:

is it like a two in one?

mine are 2 separate units that i have in a stacked arrangement to save space. The dryer will dry a full load of clothes in like 45 minutes so if its loving them up i dont really care cause that speed and convenience is worth it but the important thing is that its not a samsung dryer

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

love to go for walks in light rain. last summer i misjudged the weather and it started pouring when I was 45 mins from home. got comically drenched, but was still angry about samsung and how bad their products are

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

moved somewhere with a small amount of humidity and I am permanently sweating just all the time, as well as hating samsung constantly

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Apr 30, 2023

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

mediaphage posted:

yeah our lg washer is cool and good, we bought it to replace the piece of complete poo poo samsung (but i repeat myself) that came with the house

i have literally never heard anyone say anything good about samsung washers/dryers. a relative of mine will even go on a 15 minutes rant about how they're the biggest pieces of poo poo they've ever used if you ever mention the name samsung in any context whatsoever. first time i've seen such universal, deep-seated hatred for appliances, to the point i'm legit curious at how bad they are

anyway, i bought a new bathrobe for winter not too long ago. thicker than the other one i had, but gently caress is it warm. i get sweaty wearing it even when i'm naked underneath and i set the heat way lower than i normally do and it's -30 outside. starting to think it's warmer than my actual winter coat

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I’m going in the shower soon, op. feel free to imagine how wet I will be (drenched and seething with hatred for samsung)

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

i have literally never heard anyone say anything good about samsung washers/dryers. a relative of mine will even go on a 15 minutes rant about how they're the biggest pieces of poo poo they've ever used if you ever mention the name samsung in any context whatsoever. first time i've seen such universal, deep-seated hatred for appliances, to the point i'm legit curious at how bad they are

anyway, i bought a new bathrobe for winter not too long ago. thicker than the other one i had, but gently caress is it warm. i get sweaty wearing it even when i'm naked underneath and i set the heat way lower than i normally do and it's -30 outside. starting to think it's warmer than my actual winter coat

I've got one of these surf ponchos and it's the greatest thing ever for just throwing on, so loose and so warm

anyway i hate samsung

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

If I lived alone I'd wear in 100% of the time at home while calling friends on the phone to tell them to avoid samsung products

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Apr 30, 2023

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
what the gently caress is a surf poncho i don't follow fashion or whatever and also i live under a rock which is better than living in something made by samsung

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Apr 30, 2023

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

this thread is all about hating samsung

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Apr 30, 2023

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Just wear a housecoat. It's purpose-made and right in the name. Sheesh

ps: gently caress samsung

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

when we moved in this place came with all samsung appliances: fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer.

they are all garbage. every single one. they're full of obvious design flaws, just the cheapest loving decisions that shorten longevity, needed constant repairs, etc. we only have the dryer and the fridge left. the dryer has had to have the belt replaced twice so far, and the fridge, well, as soon as i find a reasonable replacement that isn't a million bucks, it's getting tossed in the shed or something.

i will literally never buy a samsung appliance of any kind, ever.

like i get that some appliances these days are really built to bargain basement specs but their poo poo isn't even cheap. it's expensive and trash

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

we’ve had a cheap set of Samsung washer dryer for five or so years now and they’re awful

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

Just wear a housecoat. It's purpose-made and right in the name. Sheesh

:wrong: they risk exposure of my gennies to the world and beyond, I won’t allow it

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
me wading into the samsung thread, trying not to get any samsung on me

rotor fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Apr 30, 2023

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

mediaphage posted:

i will literally never buy a samsung appliance of any kind, ever.

i bought a samsung refrigerator and it makes these super loud cracking noises. Like think 'dropping a golf ball 4 feet onto a wood floor' kind of loud. I contacted Samsung and they told me this was expected and normal and was due to thermal expansion.

Like who could have fuckin predicted thermal expansion issues in a refrigerator, right?

gently caress samsung, your poo poo is garbage

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

rotor posted:

i bought a samsung refrigerator and it makes these super loud cracking noises. Like think 'dropping a golf ball 4 feet onto a wood floor' kind of loud. I contacted Samsung and they told me this was expected and normal and was due to thermal expansion.

Like who could have fuckin predicted thermal expansion issues in a refrigerator, right?

lmao YES! and it can happen at any hour of the day.

garbage

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I went on a morning walk and ended up in the “lightly misted” chapter of the wet club but somehow this only reinforced my dislike of samsung products

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Apr 30, 2023

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

mediaphage posted:

lmao YES! and it can happen at any hour of the day.

garbage

absolute loving garbage

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

rotor posted:

same thing happened with our bosch stuff like two days ago and it turned out the freezer motor burned out

luckily later tonight it will no longer be my problem lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The only Samsung product remaining in my house is my 10-year-old TV which is on its last legs. soon I will be free

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

The only Samsung product remaining in my house is my 10-year-old TV which is on its last legs. soon I will be free

inshallah

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

am currently away from a real computer, will make this the samsung hate thread when u get home, please queue up title suggestions

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

shamsung disposition commission

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

rotor posted:

am currently away from a real computer, will make this the samsung hate thread when u get home, please queue up title suggestions

gently caress sarnsung your poo poo is garbage

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

my wife is washing the bedding today so it's soaking wet right now, but i want to take a nap. i'm a real life crying innocent sleepy husband from a kelly strip because of how bad samsung is

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Apr 30, 2023

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

rotor posted:

i'm using a sarnsung chomebook but its not a real computer either, even if it looks a hell of a lot like one

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Bloody posted:

we’ve had a cheap set of Samsung washer dryer for five or so years now and they’re awful

I can’t believe a mod made me disparage the extremely adequate and unremarkable clothes washing appliances in my house

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

someone post the pissflaps samsung tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Bloody posted:

I can’t believe a mod made me disparage the extremely bad and crummy clothes washing appliances in my house (ie a samsung crapfestival)