Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

aperion posted:

The Chargers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

the broncos will be gritty and we'll all fall in love with wilson again..or else things will get dangerous

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Big Ben will pass away before December 31.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

General Dog posted:

Big Ben will pass away before December 31.

I guess you could say Big Ben's time is up.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Jared Goff is going to win the Super Bowl this season

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
I learned a thing today and now I must share it.

Big Ben
A sexual act where a man (or woman) engages in fisting with their partner while wearing a wrist-watch.
Steve lost his Rolex inside of Diane while performing a Big Ben on her.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

DariusLikewise posted:

Only non seahawk NFC team ID be cool with winning it all tbh

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

DariusLikewise posted:

Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady of the Miami Dolphins disagrees :(

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Because I enjoy being over specific...

The Lions will come 2nd in the Division behind the Vikings, who they will face in the Wildcard Round, which will mark their 3rd game in 4 weeks. The Lions will narrowly beat the Vikings, their first playoff win since 1991, before getting utterly poo poo-housed by their following opponent.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Wrong thread I'm drunk sorry

Bears Superbowl champs

trevorreznik fucked around with this message at 00:15 on May 14, 2023

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

trevorreznik posted:

Bears Superbowl champs

lmao

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Titans win the division, Jags wildcard. No other divisions matter.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
There will be at least three articles posted to this forum saying that the Chargers look ready to dethrone the Chiefs this year and take the division.

No less than six articles will call them a 'dark horse' to make the playoffs.

At least two players will have torn ACLs before the start of the season exposing a severe lack of depth behind the starters and backups, and yet another season will be lost to 'bad luck injuries'.

They will be competitive in no less than 13 games which they could win, but will win 4 only of them.

At 4-7 wins, they will still somehow be 3rd place in their division.

By the end of the season, they will have found a new way to horribly disappoint and embarrass their fanbase and Brandon Staley will be fired. Tom Telesco will be given one more chance at a head coaching search. This team will "reload" for mediocrity all over again.

Justin Herbert will be extended.

The Chiefs will go to another superbowl and this whole division will be in year 4 of its hundred years of darkness under the reign of Darth Reid and Mahomes, with Jackson and Brittney making tik-toks about it all till the heat death of the universe.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

trevorreznik posted:

Bears Superbowl champs

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I’m drunk and fuuuck da bears

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

trevorreznik posted:

Bears Superbowl champs

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

trevorreznik posted:

Bears Superbowl champs

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

He's just been busy creating schemes nobody's ever thought were possible. Just an entire playbook entirely composed of unique gadget plays.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The video of Gannon meeting Cardinals players for the first time was so awkward. I have searched for it and watched it many times, amazed that this guy is somehow a coach in the NFL.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

aperion posted:

There will be at least three articles posted to this forum saying that the Chargers look ready to dethrone the Chiefs this year and take the division.

At least two players will have torn ACLs before the start of the season exposing a severe lack of depth behind the starters and backups, and yet another season will be lost to 'bad luck injuries'.

They will be competitive in no less than 13 games which they could win, but will win 4 only of them.

By the end of the season, they will have found a new way to horribly disappoint and embarrass their fanbase and Brandon Staley will be fired. Tom Telesco will be given one more chance at a head coaching search. This team will "reload" for mediocrity all over again.

The Chiefs will go to another superbowl and this whole division will be in year 4 of its hundred years of darkness under the reign of Darth Reid and Mahomes, with Jackson and Brittney making tik-toks about it all till the heat death of the universe.

I console myself with the memories of them losing to the colts in a hilarious fashion and then being in a bar full of chief fans when they did it again with the Titans.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Those moments have made the last 5 years incredibly awesome. Gotta know pain to know pleasure

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

aperion posted:

Chargers super bowl is now the schedule release, back to back reigning champs baby

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

fartknocker posted:

gently caress the Cowboys

As prognostications go, this one's pretty safe.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hehe

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The chargers going 12-5 and missing the playoffs is right on the money.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

No Butt Stuff posted:

The chargers going 12-5 and missing the playoffs is right on the money.

What did I do to you

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Pron on VHS posted:

The video of Gannon meeting Cardinals players for the first time was so awkward. I have searched for it and watched it many times, amazed that this guy is somehow a coach in the NFL.

Eagles fans equally amazed considering how useless he turned out to be come super bowl. Carried entirely by the defense just out talenting teams that also weren't very good.

Anyway now that Matt Patricia is here we are a lock to win the natty. Did you know he's an aerospace engineer???

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Pron on VHS posted:

I'm so happy they didn't take Lou from us.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

What did I do to you

It’s not your fault.

It’s Spanos

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Patriots will finish in the bottom 6.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
NFC

1. Niners
2. Saints
3. Eagles
4. Lions
5. Seahawks
6. Packers
7. Panthers

AFC

1. Chiefs
2. Jaguars
3. Bengals
4. Jets
5. Dolphins
6. Ravens
7. Broncos

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The Bills will not win the AFCE.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

the Panthers going 5-1 inside the division yet still 7-10 overall seems very on-brand for NFCS.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
The Packers will win only two games, both against the Bears with Love passing for 600 yards each time

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

No Butt Stuff posted:

It’s not your fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQht2yOX9Js

But its Ross saying "don't let the jaguars come back"

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
Took one week for the first one. Condolences to other teams put on this cursed list.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2023-nfl-season-bengals-eagles-among-teams-likeliest-to-replace-chiefs-as-super-

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

aperion posted:

Took one week for the first one. Condolences to other teams put on this cursed list.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2023-nfl-season-bengals-eagles-among-teams-likeliest-to-replace-chiefs-as-super-

loving clockwork lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he did that on purpose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

aperion posted:

Jets !?!?!?