Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Humble brag: yeah I made the website , sure. I made the website. So? (Read this in the tone of the unforgivable classic YouTube guy yeah I got my nut, etc)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the noob tryout threads were cool especially the ones when nobody knew what imp zone was or wanted to know.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

b_d posted:

the noob tryout threads were cool especially the ones when nobody knew what imp zone was or wanted to know.

Yeah definitely man. And I know just the guy for the job.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
tld will jokingly be made an admin and he will accidently delete the cooking forum and a cooking goon will hunt and kill him so the wrestling thread isnt worth worrying about imho

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Yeah definitely man. And I know just the guy for the job.

elf help book posted:

tld will jokingly be made an admin and he will accidently delete the cooking forum and a cooking goon will hunt and kill him so the wrestling thread isnt worth worrying about imho

Lmao

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 19 minutes!

tmfc posted:

also i made the wiki

lol at this phrase specifically

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
It would be kind of sick to be like oh my god I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to delete it I’m trying to put it back and some psycho goon that talks like a stereotypical French chef sharpens two badass looking kitchen knives making threats at u that involve food or cooking over a zoom call, just a scenario I think would be funny.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

He has the experience from when ZDR was in charge so he’ll... Got my vote. We need hardened knowledgeable guys for when this forum’s existence is threatened.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Hizke posted:

It would be kind of sick to be like oh my god I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to delete it I’m trying to put it back and some psycho goon that talks like a stereotypical French chef sharpens two badass looking kitchen knives making threats at u that involve food or cooking over a zoom call, just a scenario I think would be funny.

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

elf help book posted:

Hizke posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

He has the experience from when ZDR was in charge so he’ll... Got my vote. We need hardened knowledgeable guys for when this forum’s existence is threatened.

a guy showed up in sad just last month with his alt account still name FAUretirenow lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

a guy showed up in sad just last month with his alt account still name FAUretirenow lmfao

Lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Hizke posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

french chef jugglin knives and throwing them at tld who's tied to a giant wheel lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hon hon, my knife, she get awfully lonely, non?

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah! posted:

french chef jugglin knives and throwing them at tld who's tied to a giant wheel lmao

lol. one of those big ol boys hacking away at him with cleavers like hes a pig on a sword infomercial

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Wormskull posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

im laughing but also this will actually happen to tld

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sleng Teng posted:

lol. one of those big ol boys hacking away at him with cleavers like hes a pig on a sword infomercial

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

and now...the secret ingredient *chairman removes the cover on the dish to reveal tld's balls. cut to the challenger who looks like he just saw the face of god nd poo poo himself*

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

elf help book posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

elf help book posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 19 minutes!

elf help book posted:

Fungah! posted:

Wormskull posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah! posted:

and now...the secret ingredient *chairman removes the cover on the dish to reveal tld's balls. cut to the challenger who looks like he just saw the face of god nd poo poo himself*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nydponAafUU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Hizke posted:

Fungah! posted:

Wormskull posted:

Lol.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Hizke posted:

elf help book posted:

Fungah! posted:

Wormskull posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

elf help book posted:

Hizke posted:

Fungah! posted:

Wormskull posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

elf help book posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
OzmaFatBitch posted:

Oh this?