Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

OzmaFatBitch posted:

Oh this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book posted:

a guy showed up in sad just last month with his alt account still name FAUretirenow lmfao

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

OzmaFatBitch posted:

Oh this?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

OzmaFatBitch posted:

Oh this?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Waking up from a 3 year coma and immediately posting my anti-Lowtax manifesto

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

OzmaFatBitch posted:

Oh this?

at last i am able to make a "a picture of quirex at a rap concert" ref for the first time in 50 years.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

at last i am able to make a "a picture of quirex at a rap concert" ref for the first time in 50 years.

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

OzmaFatBitch posted:

Oh this?

mysterious loyall X posted:

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

a guy showed up in sad just last month with his alt account still name FAUretirenow lmfao

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i completely forgot fau was an admin

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

RecallMayorWilkins has pressing thoughts in their SAD thread

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i completely forgot fau was an admin

Wait, really? What happened to him that caused him to lose/give up that position, if you remember? I only recall him being a mod

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Wait, really? What happened to him that caused him to lose/give up that position, if you remember? I only recall him being a mod

You really don’t wanna remember him that way man. Stay in the dark about this. Trust me. Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

tmfc posted:

game club is badass and i think everyone wanted to recreate that energy with the wrestling league. it's gotten to the point where that feels like its own thing now anyway so idk maybe just move the thread into the wrestling-specific IZ subforum?

I didn’t know what game club was until I tried finding the Zelda thread because everyone was posting about Zelda, but it turns out it’s from a 4000 page stickied mega thread id never clicked on. The actual Zelda thread has 4 posts in it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I didn’t know what game club was until I tried finding the Zelda thread because everyone was posting about Zelda, but it turns out it’s from a 4000 page stickied mega thread id never clicked on. The actual Zelda thread has 4 posts in it.

gently caress yea. Lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

its cool because you don't really have to keep up with the thread, you can just jump to the latest page when there's a game that you're interested in playing and pretend it's not a 4000 page megathread

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Wormskull posted:

You really don’t wanna remember him that way man. Stay in the dark about this. Trust me. Lmao

Hmm yeah, you might be right there! I might stay in the dark about it, but cross his name off my "potential future babysitters" list - just in case :D

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Hizke posted:

Humble brag: yeah I made the website , sure. I made the website. So? (Read this in the tone of the unforgivable classic YouTube guy yeah I got my nut, etc)

Haha funny poo poo man. Let's see a full body picture of your av. Bet I could gently caress that poo poo up live next Tuesday. Tune in btw, you might get a free sub from one of the lovely goon whales. Peace bitch.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Haha funny poo poo man. Let's see a full body picture of your av. Bet I could gently caress that poo poo up live next Tuesday. Tune in btw, you might get a free sub from one of the lovely goon whales. Peace bitch.

If you have been posting vocaroos and poo poo in there and you aren’t main eventing every night then you need to find a new promoter. Don’t even have to look to tell you that. Peace and love and good luck with your career man.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

OzmaFatBitch posted:

Oh this?

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

If you have been posting vocaroos and poo poo in there and you aren’t main eventing every night then you need to find a new promoter. Don’t even have to look to tell you that. Peace and love and good luck with your career man.

I'm just proud to able to support the community *leans back in IZWF brand lumbar boosting computer chair (with haptic feedback under my rear end cheeks, btw) and you can hear my IZWF brand snuggie jostling over my IZWF keychains that are suspended from my many wallet chains as I login to the wiki and add to wormskulls article "becankled and grouchy, wormskull is a fixture of the IZWF and one of its most ardent fanboys. The best way to endear yourself to him is to reach out over PM"

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

I'm just proud to able to support the community *leans back in IZWF brand lumbar boosting computer chair (with haptic feedback under my rear end cheeks, btw) and you can hear my IZWF brand snuggie jostling over my IZWF keychains that are suspended from my many wallet chains as I login to the wiki and add to wormskulls article "becankled and grouchy, wormskull is a fixture of the IZWF and one of its most ardent fanboys. The best way to endear yourself to him is to reach out over PM"

Hell, when he’s right he’s right folks.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

ol yeller posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i thought he just resigned as admin because it sucked rear end and was stressing him out.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I think he resigned because E/N was running a support group for child abusers.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it can be both

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Lmfao

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

E7

Edit: holy gently caress

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

E7

lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Hmm, the map gaming thread still isn't pinned. Not sure if this is an act of supreme restraint on Knuc's part, or merely an act of laziness :v:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

In Training posted:

E7

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

bees x1000 posted:

I thought the point of this was so Chuck/Major could have better visibility of overall forum moderation and keep the powers that be away from Imp Zone. sounds somewhere between beneficial and completely benign to me.

Lmfao again

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Lmfao again

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hizke posted:

Lmfao again

Lol

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Hizke posted:

Lmfao again

Lol

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

months ago they appointed IZ Mods, dude, lmfao. for real. look @chuck & whatever other guy is now Official Moderator of IZ

never letting you forget this sht lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

worth???

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Can I just say how good Knuc's been, IKing this month? It's been very fun watching him do his thing - top performance IMO :D