Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

[gingerly stepping past whatever synthys doing] ill take D2 please

...This scene comes to mind, at the moment. Can't imagine why! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

This is my feeling on it too. I’m not like attached to the star and if most people here don’t want mods I’ll respect that. It was part of the discussion from the beginning that if we decided we didn’t want them we could reverse it. But at the same time I haven’t done anything different as mod that I didn’t do as IK, and I barely did anything as IK the last few months since the IKs lately have been shooters that deal with poo poo before I even see it. Isoor can speak for himself if he wants to but I haven’t seen him do anything mod-related in Imp Zone either aside from basic IK housekeeping stuff. So I don’t think it’s fair to act like we’re Jeff’s quislings or doing anything to change the vibe, unless the bare fact the stars are blue instead of gray is that big a deal. It isn’t to me but I guess I’m biased, though I think I’d feel the same if it were someone else instead of me.

Yeah, pretty much. I don't mind one way or another either, tbh - so if IZ opinion has veered back to its 'no mods' stance, then so be it! I don't think much will change at the moment one way or another, overall.
Since yeah, as you said I haven't done much in here beyond basic housekeeping stuff, which can now mostly be handled via the thread IKs. Aside from the rare report and trying to be a sane voice in the mod forum, that's about it. (Oh, and probing lollontee, haha :v: )

Maybe we need to have a thread to talk about it further, if more imps have opinions? Anyway, Congrats to Knuc U Kinte, regardless! Good to have a mapgamer win :D

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Don't forget to probe lollontee before the two weeks (that's the cap, right?) are up btw, Knuc! Probing weirdos is great stress relief :D

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i completely forgot fau was an admin

Wait, really? What happened to him that caused him to lose/give up that position, if you remember? I only recall him being a mod

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Wormskull posted:

You really don’t wanna remember him that way man. Stay in the dark about this. Trust me. Lmao

Hmm yeah, you might be right there! I might stay in the dark about it, but cross his name off my "potential future babysitters" list - just in case :D

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

ol yeller posted:

I'm just proud to able to support the community *leans back in IZWF brand lumbar boosting computer chair (with haptic feedback under my rear end cheeks, btw) and you can hear my IZWF brand snuggie jostling over my IZWF keychains that are suspended from my many wallet chains as I login to the wiki and add to wormskulls article "becankled and grouchy, wormskull is a fixture of the IZWF and one of its most ardent fanboys. The best way to endear yourself to him is to reach out over PM"

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Hmm, the map gaming thread still isn't pinned. Not sure if this is an act of supreme restraint on Knuc's part, or merely an act of laziness :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Can I just say how good Knuc's been, IKing this month? It's been very fun watching him do his thing - top performance IMO :D