Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VylZhputrk

How can he not win after doing the greatest promo of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
AI Art Triple H

Ric Bear

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

1. Jason Voorhees and Matanza Cueto
2. Metroplex and Hooloovoo Blue
3. Steve1989 and yea ok
4. New Jack and US Criminal Justice
5. 76-77 Canadiens and Mr. Brown Coffee
6. Shohei Ohtani and Funky Headhunter
7. 1kg Steel and 1kg Feathers
8. Sideshow Bob and Money Plane
9. Gastroenteritis and Kirk Johnson
10. Driver 8 and Hornyposting
11. Mr. Sir and Red Miller
12. Entirety of Canada and Tom Scott
13. Lighthouse Seagull and Lepus the Fiend
14. Homemade Submarine and Billionaires
15. Vaughn du Clark and Lee Everett
16. Fubo and Color Out Of Space
17. Bruce Dickinson and Volcano Lord Tagar
18. The Hunger Games and projecthalaxy
19. Pandora's Box and Hope
20. Blupi Eggbert and Red Lego Brick
21. AI Art HHH and Ric Bear

Three more spots! Aaag!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Okay, i really want to fill the list this afternoon so I can do all the paperwork this evening and start posting Friday, so I am hereby opening the final two spots to repeat customers, starting with Shard's second team

1. Jason Voorhees and Matanza Cueto
2. Metroplex and Hooloovoo Blue
3. Steve1989 and yea ok
4. New Jack and US Criminal Justice
5. 76-77 Canadiens and Mr. Brown Coffee
6. Shohei Ohtani and Funky Headhunter
7. 1kg Steel and 1kg Feathers
8. Sideshow Bob and Money Plane
9. Gastroenteritis and Kirk Johnson
10. Driver 8 and Hornyposting
11. Mr. Sir and Red Miller
12. Entirety of Canada and Tom Scott
13. Lighthouse Seagull and Lepus the Fiend
14. Homemade Submarine and Billionaires
15. Vaughn du Clark and Lee Everett
16. Fubo and Color Out Of Space
17. Bruce Dickinson and Volcano Lord Tagar
18. The Hunger Games and projecthalaxy
19. Pandora's Box and Hope
20. Blupi Eggbert and Red Lego Brick
21. AI Art HHH and Ric Bear
22. Normal Men and Innocent Men.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I nominate Mercedes Moné and Cold Fish Lana, returning champions from the first season.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib
A Katamari

And

A roadside mailbox

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't listen to edward.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Lowtax

And

a gun

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

stab posted:

Lowtax

And

a gun

Too late, luckily. I'll rando the field in a couple minutes, writeups and photos and whatnot later tonight

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

District 1: Pandora's Box, Shohei Ohtani, Innocent Men, Sideshow Bob

District 2: Matanza Cueto, Money Plane, Volcano Lord Tagar, Homemade Submarine

District 3: Driver 8, A Katamari, Lee Everett, Kirk Johnson

District 4: Hornyposting, Hooloovoo Blue, Gastroenteritis, Blupi Eggbert

District 5: Criminal Justice, All of Canada, A Roadside Mailbox, Billionaires

District 6: Mr. Sir, Normal Men, Color Out Of Space, 1kg of Steel

District 7: Bruce Dickinson, Mercedes Mone, yea ok, Lepus the Fiend

District 8: Steve1989, Mr. Brown Coffee, 76-77 Canadiens, Hope

District 9: Lighthouse Seagull, The Hunger Games, Metroplex, New Jack

District 10: 1kg of Feathers, Fubo, Ric Bear, Jason Voorhees

District 11: projecthalaxy, AI Art HHH, Funky Headhunter, Cold Fish Lana

District 12: Tom Scott, Vaughn du Clark, Red Lego Brick, Red Miller

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Money plane and homemade submarine just feels right

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

History Comes Inside! posted:

Criminal Justice. All of Canada. A Roadside Mailbox. Billionaires. would pass for beat poetry in many cafes.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Bruce dickinson singing run to the hills duet with snoop doggs cousin while the other 2 headbang

stab
Feb 12, 2003

History Comes Inside! posted:

Tagar, Lord of the Volcano has the POWER OF THE VOLCANO.

You know he smited the money plane and the submarine with THE POWER OF THE VOLCANO

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Vaughn du Clark don't you have any red shirt? what the gently caress

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Somebody get Vaughn Du Clark out of the Red Light District

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

district 8 is called 1976 Mr. Brown Coffee Survival General Purpose Hope Ration Emergency Canadien MRE Revue

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Vaughn du Clark don't you have any red shirt? what the gently caress

Nothing on the first page of google images, even going by the actor the only one I saw was from Wings in the 90s. Guess this means he'll either die in the bloodbath or last the longest and redefine the district

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Massive update to start us off here, it's the biggest bloodbath ever! Avanti!

In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate but equally important groups. Those who investigate the crimes, and those who harass Tom Scott. :doink:. Fubo and Hooloovoo Blue, feeling the pride that only primary colors can have, agree to respect each other's nobility. Lepus raises a spear high. "I'm pretty sure I am from Stardust the Super Wizard, so take this, NFT man!", he remarks, hucking it at the head of the King of Kings. This works, and HHH has a normal amount of fingers in heaven now. AI ART HHH HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Funky Headhunter, who is of course 2 Legit 2 Quit, is also 2 Legit 2 Not Go Over. We'll see how that works out for him. You want a weapon? A tool? How about Dusty's bullrope? yea ok. "I mean, really. You can't be taking good care of your intestinal system.", continues Gastroenteritis. The man is unfazed.

Metroplex, being a typically giant but now approximately humanoid robot, decides to inform the baseball man that the pain train is coming. This century's Babe Ruth is largely unperturbed, as he is at most things. The inclusion of Mr. Brown Coffee in this sponsored segment does not itself constitute a sponsorship from Mr. Brown's Coffee. That's due to a different thing. Despite being a hockey team from the rough and tumble old days, the Canadiens present a note from their doctor indicating they have "advanced owies" and must thus be excused. Again, like Funky Headhunter, we'll see. Red Miller, who has refused several offers to clean him up, is now sprinting and dripping all over the nice cornucopia, chicken crumbs in his wake. Look, we're just normal men. We don't want this to be our place of unlimited hyperdeath. We're getting out of here. Steve1989 has had some crazy stuff in his day, but it's the Ultra Arena that turns his stomach. Probably Red Miller's fault, tbh.

There are two things in this world that a certain caste of weird internet dudes like. Lego, and being really horny. Accepting this, the two form a team. Ric Bear and Sideshow Bob roll around in the dust, scrapping for a box set of a TV show about nothing. Perhaps this event writeup is about nothing too. You know the thing about The Power of the Volcano? It's complete. It allows you to throw a big javelin and even though 35 million people of different sizes and shapes are all sharing a space, you can hit all their necks simultaneously. ALL OF CANADA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Elsewhere, Vaughn du Clark and the Money Plane scuffle over the rights to a big golden egg from a Dwayne Johnson film. Vaughn, grabbing a comically large mallet, strikes the plane directly on the nose, sending it flying over the horizon. "iZombie more like iBeatYou", remarks Vaughn. THE MONEY PLANE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Way, way down the size scale, two of our tiny competitors are in the food area, both wanting to indulge their sweet tooth. A Katamari holds forth his sewing needle and runs the egg through. BLUPI EGGBERT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Back out on the podium colonnade, my clone makes a business decision. Hopefully it gets kept up. Lee grabs a bag that ends up being not very useful, but definitely just 2 sweet.

Could it be? It is! It's dead bug time! I love it maggle! MR. SIR HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! The Color Out Of Space seems to currently be more like The Tricking People Out Of Camping Gear, to me. It's the age old rivalry. Fish and weird bears who have not been convicted of crimes. Happens all the time. The fanny pack full of thumbtacks? Guess what, that's normal too. Meanwhile, a small bird is missing from the podium. Matanza makes some subtly ironic statements, then looks directly at the camera, scared of being misunderstood. "I killed the bird, folks." LIGHTHOUSE SEAGULL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Driver 8 plays some off album singles, then dips with a medkit. Jason is happy to be back in nature after his sojourns in New York and the Land of Dreams and... space. Meanwhile, the kilo of feathers has been transmuted into a kilo of bones. 1KG OF FEATHERS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Kill Leaderboard
Lepus the Fiend - 1 (HHH)
Volcano Lord Tagar - 1 (Canada)
Vaughn du Clark - 1 (Money Plane)
A Katamari - 1 (Blupi)
Mercedes Mone - 1 (Mr. Sir)
Matanza Cueto - 1 (Seagull)

Remember the Fallen
AI Art HHH - Bloodbath
All of Canada - Bloodbath
Money Plane - Bloodbath
Blupi Eggbert - Bloodbath
Mr. Sir - Bloodbath
Lighthouse Seagull - Bloodbath
1kg of feathers - Bloodbath

What a bloodbath!

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Ta-Gar killing 40 million people with the power of....lava

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

got to wonder how much that skellington weighs.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
Well, it's only fair...
Lepus the Fiend defeating AI Art Triple H with a spear to the throat at Wrestlemania

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Mr. Sir what the gently caress? I was so hyped for you after I spent the last 2 games wishing I had put you in instead of Bernadetta.
God drat I suck at Hunger Games.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Before we get into Day 1, a production notice. Monday will due to uncontrolled circumstances not have an update. But today we have another jumbo update.

Metroplex, the battle ready battle robot, suffers the indignity and pain of 1kg of Steel's finishing maneuver, the "Limmy Driver" where it just sort of falls on you. Luckily, he manages to survive this. Who doesn't survive is Fubo, as the blood soaked weirdo grabs the TV Channel's legs and pulls, shattering the skeleton it definitely has. FUBO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Shohei Ohtani, whose English is still developing, practices his speech explaining that he will miss some pitching rotations due to being brutally murdered by like Tom Scott or something. He requests your patience during this trying time. Speaking of Tom Scott, the tiny crouching MC Hammer is really giving him the business, accusing him of incorrect corn habits. What a rude CD case. Bruce Dickinson finds a secret weapons cache, noting its location for either later use or resale. At the bottom of the sea, there is a crate. The submarine brings it onboard with its Hamburger Recovery Clamp, grinding away the cardboard.

Have you ever seen an ostrich? They're frightening creatures. Standing over six feet tall, with the kick of a horse and the anger of a chicken. Ric Bear is fleeing from a cadre of them, worried about their powerful beaks. Steve1989 flips over a log and attempts to deliver a powerful clothesline, but just crumples to the floor instead. What a rookie he is to do that. Matanza, the monster, goes crab fishing by hurling a crate into the mud, then pulling it up. There's not any crabs attached, but hey, he's a monster not a Deadliest Catch guy. Cold Fish Lana burbles dismissively, totally dissing his skills. yea ok sits on a rock, relaxing his feet. It's rough going out here in the Ultra Arena. Kirk Johnson unties the dreadlocked clown from a barbed wire spider net, doing a good turn in hope of receiving one later. Normal men, when confronted by the knowledge of all evils of the world, would probably deliver a powerbomb to it. Doesn't really work, but you know, feels nice to try.

Hornyposting goes off by itself, finding one of the secret vegetable gardens. While attempting to do a really funny bit for no one, it suffers a tragic Posting Accident. HORNYPOSTING HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! A Katamari continues only interacting with the tinier entrants, this time a can of coffee. "You eat corn the long way!", it cries. "Dude, i'm like half the size of a corn cob, and you're smaller than me.", the can counters. This is true. Meanwhile, my clone talks about he should be on people's teams because he's in good with management. Will anyone take him up on it? Vaughn du Clark, to celebrate beating up an entire Airbus, chomps through multiple eggs at once, just biting through the shells like a freak. Gross. Lepus the Fiend spots a weapons cache near the path, and thinks he should sell the location to Bruce Dickinson or some other rich idiot.

Look, we all knew Volcano Lord Tagar, the lord of the volcano, was evil, but isn't this a bit much? Like, when he killed 38.9 million people that was one thing, but participating in Vision 2030? Uhh, hash tag cancelled much? Innocent Men is just a working man. He's just a common man, working hard with his hands. So he sings the old Jarrett song do you remember Tennessee Lee? Red Lego Brick decides, as all free beings can, to turn his back on the Wolfpac. This does, unfortunately, result in him winding up in a body bag. Unfortunate. RED LEGO BRICK 2x4 HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Jason Voorhees has never had much luck with inland bodies of water. Crystal Lake, the Ultra Arena River, probably others. He stumbles in, seeing that one of the taunting fish is wearing a competitor's armband. That's odd. JASON VOORHEES HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Mercedes Mone has been trapped in a barbed wire trap, unable to reach any handholds. That's when a helpful mailbox appears and lets her climb out! Hooray for the mailbox!

You have to have a big, strong tree to let 26 big strong guys in hockey pads all loom in it and threaten New Jack. That always works well, provoking New Jack while up on a tall wood thing. Sigh. Gotta be real, folks, the wolves are at the Ultra Arena's door. These time machines don't run themselves, we gotta get sponsorships. The Hunger Games isn't used to being out in the wilderness. It's like a big challenge or something. Hope doesn't understand why people would intentionally expose themselves to this sort of despair. Speaking of despair, the Driver 8 CD is rolling around, cucumber stuck in his joints and sockets. It's a dreadful scene. DRIVER 8 HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Kill Leaderboard
A Katamari - 1 (Blupi)
Red Miller - 1 (Fubo)

Remember the Fallen
AI Art HHH - Bloodbath
Money Plane - Bloodbath
Mr. Sir - Bloodbath
Fubo - Day 1
Hornyposting - Day 1
Red Lego Brick - Day 1
Jason Voorhees - Day 1
Driver 8 - Day 1

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jason drowning is just too perfect

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shard posted:

Jason drowning is just too perfect

There are no teenagers having sex or doing drugs on this island so he decided to go home.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
drat, both my entrants choke on cucumbers. What are the odds?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Edward Mass posted:

drat, both my entrants choke on cucumbers. What are the odds?

Maybe stay away from the salad bar.

Also there 23 lethal daytime events so kind of 1/23?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my crew has foot aches. which i do as well. very rare condition

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Can we change icons? Color of space should be this one instead

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

Hornyposting goes off by itself, finding one of the secret vegetable gardens. While attempting to do a really funny bit for no one, it suffers a tragic Posting Accident.

lolling irl

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

neoaxd posted:

lolling irl

thank you.

Nystral posted:

Sadly no, everything is already generated. That picture does terrify me though!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Nystral posted:

Purple Miller.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

While we can't change thumbnails, we might be able to change the face of the competition! Will Night 1 be the magical time?

Gastroenteritis hovers over the river, seeking that which it might infect. While it does, Cold Fish Lana blubs and glubs about how its the former champion and whatnot. Gastroenteritis goes dormant, not wanting to hear more. Can a floating cloud of bacteria hear? Well, it hopes it can't. Billionaires wake up, hounded by visions of mean tweets and submarines. Truly these are the worst problems in the world. "We're just normal men. We didn't take pins, we didn't tap out. At worst, we brawled to the back." Mr, Brown rolls impatiently. Bruce Dickinson could have been like, a short track speed skater or christmas ball decorator. What would that have been like? Roadside Mailbox, making sure to stay upwater of Gastroenteritis, rolls around in the river to wash all the cobwebs and pine needles off its polished white surface. Metroplex uses a piece of cowling to pretend like Optimus Prime is here to advise him.

"And then my dad asked me to roll things into a ball. And then my dad asked me to roll things into a ball. And then I was a gacha game for a while but I still rolled things into a ball." The Criminal Justice System has one single moment of clarity at the tower of cruelty that it is and enters a raw panic. Hooloovoo uses its ultra intelligence to find the way into Matanza's camp, only to find that Matanza has left and gone somewhere else. It thrums with mild annoyance at this. Red Miller and Lepus the Fiend agree to a Best of 91 Series to determine who has dominance in their inexplicably shared campsite. Sideshow Bob thinks that the Krusty show could branch out from traditional animation into other art styles. Ric Bear tunnels down into the Submarine's Grotto, not finding the submarine, but settling for gorging himself on blind cave fish.

Innocent Men are pretty sure that the man currently making them carry loops of barbed wire around might be a Guilty Man. Still, best to get along than get destroyed, you know. Pandora's Box contains many things. All the fears of man, all tragedies and disasters, blessed Hope, and of course, a big hairy centipede. gak hack koff. "You see, it's a HEAVY METAL band and i'm a HEAVY piece of METAL do you see what they were going for", says 1kg of Steel, trying desperately to appear cool and interesting. "My brother is the OFFICIAL KILOGRAM which means he lives in FRANCE and that makes me CULTURED AND EXOTIC", he says, clearly blowing this. Lee Everett is accustomed to death, but not to something as sick as seeing a CD laying in the mud, openly scratched with a sharp rock. Who would do such a thing? FUNKY HEADHUNTER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Sadly, that's the end of the CD contingent. As a warrior humanity's greatest gift, Hope springs eternal, but sometimes it needs to check in with "the office" so to speak. My clone, noted pro baseball enthusiast, is really making a fool of himself trying to talk to the most important player of the century. Luckily, they are interrupted by the arrival of a bone white steed staring at them from atop the ridge.

Kirk and Vaughn are two men who understand sometimes you have to sacrifice a little safety and a little dignity to make it through the night, so they do. Meanwhile, the Color Out of Space decides to help Steve1989 sleep by crushing his consciousness but only temporarily. The Hunger Games uses a powerful ritual to make Tom Scott get "super skippy slaughtered", per its own description. TOM SCOTT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! What, you think I can't fight off 34 dudes while I'm sleeping? What, you think I'm affected by 10x the lethal dose of sarin infusion? You think that hurts me? yea, ok. YEA OK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Kill Leaderboard
A Katamari - 1 (Blupi)
Red Miller - 1 (Fubo)
The Hunger Games - 1 (Tom)
76-77 Canadiens - 1 (yea ok)

Remember the Fallen
AI Art HHH - Bloodbath
Money Plane - Bloodbath
Mr. Sir - Bloodbath
Fubo - Day 1
Hornyposting - Day 1
Red Lego Brick - Day 1
Jason Voorhees - Day 1
Driver 8 - Day 1
Funky Headhunter - Night 1
Tom Scott - Night 1
yea ok - Night 1

Next update late tuesday, barring the unexpected.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

We're back! Day 2! WHAAARGARBL!

Shohei Ohtani, angel of the world, allows a butterfly to climb onto his finger, contemplates it for exactly three seconds, then sets it free. Truly, he is the best of us. In many ways, The Hunger Games is a lot like the Criminal Justice System, probably. Therefore, they interact in an unsatisfactory and boring way. "This is Lee Everett, the boat finding, clem helping, x to doubting son of a gun and you're watching botchamaniaaaaaaa", remarks the former felon for no immediately obvious reason. You know what the personification of all of humanity's fears and failures hates? Delicious and convenient coffee. Here is a transcription of 1kg of Steel's pipe bomb: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8mL0_4GeV0 The Homemade Submarine wanders the coastline, encountering a horse. It get kicked straight in the prow, immediately sinking. HOMEMADE SUBMARINE HAS CATASTROPHICALLY IMPLODED!

Vaughn Du Clark lays face down in his campsite, clutching a small item in his hand. The Color Out Of Space hovers over, seeking to like melt his soul or whatever. Suddenly, Vaughn turns over, spraying the Color with Saraya brand Heel Spray! Now it's a different color! A dead color! THE COLOR OUT OF SPACE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Nothing can stop my monster, Matanza! Well, something clearly did. Maybe it was that chicken there. Maybe it was Dario wielding a powerful crystal. Sideshow Bob has turned his back on the wolfpac. We do, unfortunately, know what happens then. A body bag, bulging with weird hair, is thrown into the Bay of Rakes. SIDESHOW BOB HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Normal Men paces, fingering the detonator thoughtfully. "As a Normal Man, I've wandered the earth and the paths within it. I've seen two things. One, there are no innocent men. Two, no one should eat that many MREs. Therefore, you are both anomalies and must be dealt with." INNOCENT MEN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! STEVE1989 HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! I'm not even going to try to put words in the mouth of Fletcher Hanks, so we will just love the intro we imagine. Roadside Mailbox poses, doing a cool Mailbox taunt.

Volcano Lord Tagar, who is the lord of the volcano, knows when real power is around. As Kirk Johnson stalks, Tagar hides, not even making dramatic speeches. Mercedes Mone explains that you're all sickos for liking this and frankly she's making some good points imo. Hope, the assurance of things longed for and encouragement of things not seen, gnaws on an 80s drug bear for a while. Good season. Gastroenteritis hovers over some stale water and gurgles horrifically, echoing Mercedes's ideas. OK so I actually misprogrammed this event by accident, so despite what the text says, my clone actually trapped and killed an immortal battle robot. Thank you and I'm sorry. METROPLEX HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! A Katamari rolls up Bruce Dickinson, one two he got him no.

Cold Fish Lana drowns in the river, somehow. Can fish drown? I think sharks drown if they stop swimming? Have the writing team look this up. COLD FISH LANA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! New Jack encounters Red Miller and well, New Jack things happen. RED MILLER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Billionaires have fallen on hard times and have to record a Cameo putting over Maffew's funny haha show. Hooloovoo, with its infinite IQ, knows that the only way to get berries without thorns are to have one of the lesser tributes, one with hands, pick them. The Habs record some sort of horrid pre-Super Bowl Shuffle Quebecois novelty song.

Kill Leaderboard
Vaughn du Clark - 2 (Money Plane, Color)
Normal Men - 2 (Innocent Men, Steve1989)
A Katamari - 1 (Blupi)
Red Miller - 1 (Fubo)
The Hunger Games - 1 (Tom)
76-77 Canadiens - 1 (yea ok)
Clone Projecthalaxy - 1 (Metroplex)

Remember the Fallen
AI Art HHH - Bloodbath
Money Plane - Bloodbath
Mr. Sir - Bloodbath
Fubo - Day 1
Hornyposting - Day 1
Red Lego Brick - Day 1
Jason Voorhees - Day 1
Driver 8 - Day 1
Funky Headhunter - Night 1
Tom Scott - Night 1
yea ok - Night 1
Homemade Submarine - Day 2
Color Out Of Space - Day 2
Matanza Cueto - Day 2
Sideshow Bob - Day 2
Metroplex - Day 2
Cold Fish Lana - Day 2

Tied for deadliest update ever!

stab
Feb 12, 2003

projecthalaxy posted:

The Habs record some sort of horrid pre-Super Bowl Shuffle Quebecois novelty song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92h42YYjOIQ

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

o no

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The Red Light District are all gone, now there's only Vaughn du Clark to fly the flag for District 12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

loving beat me to it god drat it