Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

neoaxd posted:

loving beat me to it god drat it

its the nightmare scenario. i won't accept this 45 record. we only love the bears shufflin crew here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
Oh, god, Cold Fish Lana dies to the Cold Fish Lana tribute event. That is amazing.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

5 entrants, none of whom made it to the back half of any event.
See you next time Goon Hunger Games.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gently caress you

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Night 2

Lee Everett executes a QTE very successfully and thus gets a 5 step contraption constructed out of a garbage can, some tape, and a gun. Normal Men wonders what happened to classical values. He did, you'll recall, execute an innocent man and also a youtuber with a large bomb. Pandora's Box knows that the only true evil in this world is bacteria. So it goes to consult bacteria. Unfortunately, it has vacated the premises. It's counterpart, Hope, is helping Lepus the Fiend build a fort. Forts are hopeful, probably. Roadside Mailbox remembers things. Shohei Ohtani converses with Billionaires, as he often does.

Volcano Lord Tagar! Lord of the Volcano! Master of Magma! Owner of a pic of Scott Hall! A Katamari gives himelf the Katamariggy. The Council assembles to discuss various rumors and innuendos about Mr. Brown Coffee. Some have heard his can is swollen with botulism. Others have heard his caffeine content is wildly overstated! New Jack idly mentions that he killed a guy. My clone, possibly annoyed with writing up so many dumb events, plays a prank on the Hunger Games. Hooloovoo gets sent a Vogon Omniwhacker which is just a black bat with barbed wire.

Despite being a bear who is perfectly happy eating elk entrails while standing in the mud, Ric Bear carefully cooks some slim jims over fire. Mercedes Mone and Bruce Dickinson decide to have a freaky friday swap, live each other's lives, and come away having learned a powerful lesson about self confidence, respect for others, and yelling at Vince. Vaughn du Clark is haunted by a Ghost Plane.

Kill Leaderboard
Vaughn du Clark - 2 (Money Plane, Color)
Normal Men - 2 (Innocent Men, Steve1989)
Lepus the Fiend - 1 (HHH)
Volcano Lord Tagar - 1 (Canada)
A Katamari - 1 (Blupi)
Mercedes Mone - 1 (Mr. Sir)
Matanza Cueto - 1 (Seagull)
Red Miller - 1 (Fubo)
The Hunger Games - 1 (Tom)
76-77 Canadiens - 1 (yea ok)
Clone Projecthalaxy - 1 (Metroplex)

Remember the Fallen
AI Art HHH - Bloodbath
All of Canada - Bloodbath
Money Plane - Bloodbath
Blupi Eggbert - Bloodbath
Mr. Sir - Bloodbath
Lighthouse Seagull - Bloodbath
1kg of feathers - Bloodbath
Fubo - Day 1
Hornyposting - Day 1
Red Lego Brick - Day 1
Jason Voorhees - Day 1
Driver 8 - Day 1
Funky Headhunter - Night 1
Tom Scott - Night 1
yea ok - Night 1
Homemade Submarine - Day 2
Color Out Of Space - Day 2
Matanza Cueto - Day 2
Sideshow Bob - Day 2
Metroplex - Day 2
Cold Fish Lana - Day 2

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Day 3.

Shohei Ohtani finds a weapons cache and ignores it because he's a nice guy. Will this be his downfall? Kirk Johnson gives everyone a taste like Daddy Magic. What does that mean in this specific context? Secret. Pandora's Box decides its really about time that all the nightmares of humanity take more interest in billionaires. Unfortunately, it falls victim to an unfortunate CM Punk reference. Lee Everett is a brave man, able to attack many zombies or a crazy farmer guy at once. However, when it's Boss Time I Love It Maggle, one can only do what one can, which is attempt to survive. Roadside Mailbox is idling in the forest when someone places a case of burgers inside. Volcano Lord Tagar! Lord of magma! Lord of mango! Hahahaha!

You've got to be pretty smart to set a bomb, especially with no corporeal form. You've got to be pretty dumb to take out a demigod and the greatest virtue of man. HOPE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! A KATAMARI HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! New Jack, not always a bad guy, helps a cool bug. Lepus the Fiend takes a day off. Mr. Brown Coffee and lets say Matanza reminisce about their glory days. Vaughn du Clark? More like Vaughn du Climb, imo. Ric Bear announces that he will soon announce his announcement.

The Hunger Games also climbs the established ladder to find food, but finds none, thus not becoming the Sated Games. The Habs have access to a bazooka for some reason, so that's a problem for everyone's favorite block of metal. 1KG OF STEEL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! My clone wants to get all Pastamania with it, but really shouldn't. Too many carbs. Normal Men continues his reign of fairly average terror, creating a space where Bruce Dickinson and Hastroenteritis can stomp out the Criminal Justice System. Normal men hate the criminal justice system. THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Let's go ahead and rock through Night 3 too.

I'd make jokes about the Canadiens getting some sort of disturbing, hateful puppet as a mascot, but they've had Youppi! for years! Youppi! The Phillie Phanatic of Canada! Shohei Ohtani rests with the title character, sleeping well surrounded by lots of merch. Lee Everett, now free of the attacks of Ms. Mone, Lee polishes Mr. Brown Coffee's label off. This is considered an insult in can culture. Ric Bear, who is still waiting for the post announcement review of his announcement announcement, and the billionaire class, whose every thought is front page news, both see the Bone White Stallion standing on the ridge. What does this portent? After the buckshot debacle, Pandora's Box needs reassurance. Only the Iggy, also known as the office, can provide this. Kirk Johnson is building what attempts to be a gigantic funnel. Why? My clone makes the first good decision of the season, just hiding.

Mercedes Mone confers with her veteran associate on the bugs of the island and what can be done with them, New Jack suggests violence. Normal Men, having agreed to Dickinson's murder plot, realizes there's an inherent risk of joining a murder plot when it is time to disband it. Roadside Mailbox gets another parcel delivered. It's a bit of... hehe... Outsider Art. Lepus The Fiend, who finished eating 6 meals, now joins a singalong. Lord Tagar wonders if he could become Lord of Stars. Vaughn decides to consider whether to become an iZombie.

Kill Leaderboard
Hooloovoo Blue - 2 (Hope, Katamari)
76-77 Canadiens - 2 (yea ok, Steel)
Volcano Lord Tagar - 1 (Canada)
A Katamari - 1 (Blupi)
Red Miller - 1 (Fubo)
Gastroenteritis - 1 (Justice)
Bruce Dickinson - 1 (Justice)

Remember the Fallen
AI Art HHH - Bloodbath
Money Plane - Bloodbath
Mr. Sir - Bloodbath
Fubo - Day 1
Hornyposting - Day 1
Red Lego Brick - Day 1
Jason Voorhees - Day 1
Driver 8 - Day 1
Tom Scott - Night 1
yea ok - Night 1
Matanza Cueto - Day 2
Sideshow Bob - Day 2
Metroplex - Day 2
Cold Fish Lana - Day 2
Hope - Day 3
A Katamari - Day 3
1kg of Steel - Day 3
The Criminal Justice System - Day 3

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
76-77 Habs are the best hockey team ever and the best participants in the Hunger Games

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

stab posted:

76-77 Habs are the best hockey team ever and the best participants in the Hunger Games

They're my enemy.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope no one else dies. it's enough.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
Goddamn, 'Outsider art' is a good joke.

And Ric Bear should not be afraid of a horse, man!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDGlN6mluGA

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Everyone gets a taste from of ol Kirk. Just wait till you see what he’s building.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Day 4! Night 4! Maybe even mid evening 4!

New Jack is a bad bad dude but even he knows not to mess around with weird 1930s supervillains. He leaves that to Stardust the Super Wizard. The Hunger Games decides that today is the Day of Blood, and what better than to strike at its own creator in this specific case? It lays out a tray of delicious pretzel bites, knowing my clone can't resist them. My clone bites into one of the special modified pretzel bites, which expands in the esophagus, crushing the windpipe. Pandora's Box, as one would expect, does not help. CLONE PROJECTHALAXY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Billionaires locate extra items they're not supposed to have, which has never happened before. Gastroenteritis attacks the immune system of Lee Everett, causing him to do a sickness speedrun. LEE EVERETT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! How unfortunate. Normal Men walks around, explaining how their recent killing spree is actually normal. In the background, Hooloovoo tells Vaughn a logic bomb, a sentence so confusing that you die. VAUGHN DU CLARK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Mr. Brown thinks about pivoting to noodles. Maybe put espresso in the sauce? From sauce to juice, we find Mercedes Mone getting on the gas. Will thid help? Bruce Dickinson lays down some sweet jams for the Botchamania intro. Shohei still does not want to use his secret weapon, as he is a nice lad. Volcano Lord Tagar is better than postal infrastructure! This is proven by True Violence! A ROADSIDE MAILBOX HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Ric Bear gets some extra energy powder, but not the sort he's used to. The entire Canadiens team hides from Kirk Johnson, which would never have happened to the 85 Bears.

Gastroenteritis is a bacteria, and like all bacteria it wants to spread to all surfaces. This includes the rocks and leaves of the island. Pandora's Box, always in the mood for more despair, tunes into a Bryan Alvarez callin show, wondering who is BURIED FOREVER! Mr Brown has the shakes and can't seem to sleep for some reason. Kirk Johnson tosses the New Babe Ruth down into the Old Spike Pit. SHOHEI OHTANI HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Volcano Lord Tagar forms an alliance.

In some sort of insane drug mania, Mercedes has decided she's the Queen of the Stars, and summons a Grand Star Beast to empower her. What she actually does is fall down a generator exhaust shaft where she was accidentally huffing gas. MERCEDES MONE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Normal Men are accruing quite the following, most of it negative. Their names are on everyone's lips. Billionaires finally find a situation that their money can't help with. BILLIONAIRES HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! Bruce Dickinson says some boring stuff. The Habs, experts in being boring, go to sleep. Hooloovoo starts drafting bits for the new puppet show.

Kill Leaderboard
Hooloovoo Blue - 3 (Hope, Katamari, Vaughn)
Gastroenteritis - 2 (Justice, Lee)
Volcano Lord Tagar - 2 (Canada, Mailbox)
A Katamari - 1 (Blupi)
Red Miller - 1 (Fubo)
Pandora's Box - 1 (Clone)
Kirk Johnson - 1 (Ohtani)

Remember the Fallen
AI Art HHH - Bloodbath
Money Plane - Bloodbath
Mr. Sir - Bloodbath
Fubo - Day 1
Hornyposting - Day 1
Red Lego Brick - Day 1
Jason Voorhees - Day 1
Driver 8 - Day 1
Tom Scott - Night 1
yea ok - Night 1
Matanza Cueto - Day 2
Sideshow Bob - Day 2
Metroplex - Day 2
Cold Fish Lana - Day 2
Hope - Day 3
A Katamari - Day 3
1kg of Steel - Day 3
Clone Halaxy - Day 4
Lee Everett - Day 4
Vaughn Du Clark - Day 4
A Roadside Mailbox - Day 4
Shohei Ohtani - Night 4
Mercedes Mone - Night 4
Billionaires - Night 4

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Jul 1, 2023

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Ahem the lord of the volcano had killed 2 people (well 40 000 001 people but thats semantics)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

stab posted:

Ahem the lord of the volcano had killed 2 people (well 40 000 001 people but thats semantics)

Oops oops oops. Credited the wrong weirdo. Fixed now.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Billionaires getting eaten by a pack of hungry wolves is praxis

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Feast. Day 5. Night 5. Three pic, three phases.

You might ask how a cloud of bacteria can infect and kill a beam of light, or why these two are scrapping over a supply bag specifically, and I'll tell you. I don't know. Nevertheless, HOOLOOVOO BLUE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Volcano Lord Tagar continues hiding. Pandora's Box smashes Kirk Johnson's box of letters in order to increase the amount of despair in the world. How nice of it. Lepus the Fiend is now Lepus the Frozen! LEPUS THE FIEND HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! The Hunger Games stays hungry by not going to get any more food. New Jack, Mr. Brown Coffee, and some like soccer team all decide to let cooler heads prevail. We're just normal men. We do normal things. We buy pants off the computer. We get stuck in traffic. We slaughter Bruce Dickinson. BRUCE DICKINSON HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! A benefactor sends Ric Bear an entire duffel bag of cocaine, which causes Ric to make a bad choice. RIC BEAR HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

This like, I think they're a lacrosse gang, encounters a normal man and helps him. What a nice handball squad. Pandora's Box gets stuck in a larger box, which is a form of irony. PANDORA'S BOX HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Again, due to a misprogrammed event, it's actually New Jack being killed in a pit trap by Mr. Brown Coffee. NEW JACK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! The Hunger Games shows everyone its new AR mixed reality event. Kirk Johnson says many things to many many people. Volcano Lord Tagar decides it's time to straight up go sicko mode. Gastroenteritis doesn't know what numbers because its bacteria, very small brains.

Mr. Brown Coffee, fresh off murdering, is now smelling Kirk Johnson. That's not especially good. Gastroenteritis has a puppet show for itself, which is a handy thing about being two billion organisms in a cloud. The Habs and a Normal Man see the Bone White Stallion. Probably this will be fine. The Hunger Games thinks about what it could do with a Muppets collab. If this was 1996, that would happen. Volcano Lord Tagar makes a simpsons reference.

As a quick roundup, here are your remaining contenders. Who will win?

Volcano Lord Tagar
Kirk Johnson
Gastroenteritis
Normal Men
Mr. Brown Coffee
76-77 Canadiens
The Hunger Games

There will either be one long update or two short ones left I haven't decided.

Kill Leaderboard
Gastroenteritis - 3 (Justice, Lee, Blue)
Normal Men - 3 (Innocent Men, Steve1989, Bruce)
A Katamari - 1 (Blupi)
Red Miller - 1 (Fubo)
Mr. Brown Coffee - 1 (New Jack)

Remember the Fallen
AI Art HHH - Bloodbath
Money Plane - Bloodbath
Mr. Sir - Bloodbath
Fubo - Day 1
Hornyposting - Day 1
Red Lego Brick - Day 1
Jason Voorhees - Day 1
Driver 8 - Day 1
Tom Scott - Night 1
yea ok - Night 1
Matanza Cueto - Day 2
Sideshow Bob - Day 2
Metroplex - Day 2
Cold Fish Lana - Day 2
Hope - Day 3
A Katamari - Day 3
1kg of Steel - Day 3
Clone Halaxy - Day 4
Lee Everett - Day 4
Vaughn Du Clark - Day 4
Shohei Ohtani - Night 4
Mercedes Mone - Night 4
Billionaires - Night 4
Hooloovoo Blue - Feast
Lepus the Fiend - Feast
Bruce Dickinson - Feast
Ric Bear - Feast
Pandora's Box - Day 5
New Jack - Day 5

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I sure don’t know what you’re cooking Kirk! Whatever it is, smells like….

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Darn it I input my event wrong. Sorry.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

Darn it I input my event wrong. Sorry.

No that was me. When I copy them from the google doc I have to also set up little dropdowns for who kills and who is killed and i did yours backwards by accident. That's why the text makes sense but the results don't.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lets go normal men!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

projecthalaxy posted:

No that was me. When I copy them from the google doc I have to also set up little dropdowns for who kills and who is killed and i did yours backwards by accident. That's why the text makes sense but the results don't.

No my event was (Player 1) wakes up and chooses violence. Was I supposed to use brackets?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

No my event was (Player 1) wakes up and chooses violence. Was I supposed to use brackets?

Oh, my bad. Yeah no, also me. I forgot to take out the space and missed it on my double check. Sorry! Still pulls a thumbnail so oh well!!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Going to go ahead and do the small update now and the season finale tomorrow.

Wearing enormous chef's hats for luck, Volcano Lord Tagar and Kirk Johnson enter the Ultra Island Competitive Kitchen, which has probably always been there, to compete in a cake competition. The subjects? Their own heads. Since they forgot to secure judges, the battle was inconclusive. Canned food has been used for centuries to stop harmful bacteria. However, if the can gets dented or swollen, then it can be exposed to problems. Say, if it gets thrown off a cliff onto the seaborne rocks below. MR. BROWN COFFEE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! The Hunger Games slakes its hunger, becoming the Burger Games. We're just normal men. We just occasionally daydream about being really cool and say, defeating an entire jai alai team in mortal combat. Oh wait that actually happens. THE 76-77 CANADIENS HAVE FINALLY BEEN ELIMINATED HOORAY!

After their baking escapades, Kirk and Tagar chat for a while, before finding they don't have much in common to talk about. Normal Men, fond of wearing fancy shirts, wears an even fancier one that he got from the sky. Gastroenteritis, like all monocellular organisms, is prone to evolutionary waves. Specifically, a special, strong mutation that makes them tear their own heads off. GASTROENTERITIS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! High on burgers and brand integration, The Hunger Games screech at the moon, decrying its lack of brands.

As a quick roundup, here are your remaining contenders. Who will win?

Volcano Lord Tagar
Kirk Johnson
Normal Men
The Hunger Games

Kill Leaderboard
Gastroenteritis - 4 (Justice, Lee, Blue, Coffee)
Normal Men - 4 (Innocent Men, Steve1989, Bruce, Habs)
A Katamari - 1 (Blupi)
Red Miller - 1 (Fubo)
Mr. Brown Coffee - 1 (New Jack)

Remember the Fallen
AI Art HHH - Bloodbath
Money Plane - Bloodbath
Mr. Sir - Bloodbath
Fubo - Day 1
Hornyposting - Day 1
Red Lego Brick - Day 1
Jason Voorhees - Day 1
Driver 8 - Day 1
Tom Scott - Night 1
yea ok - Night 1
Matanza Cueto - Day 2
Sideshow Bob - Day 2
Metroplex - Day 2
Cold Fish Lana - Day 2
Hope - Day 3
A Katamari - Day 3
1kg of Steel - Day 3
Clone Halaxy - Day 4
Lee Everett - Day 4
Vaughn Du Clark - Day 4
Shohei Ohtani - Night 4
Mercedes Mone - Night 4
Billionaires - Night 4
Hooloovoo Blue - Feast
Lepus the Fiend - Feast
Bruce Dickinson - Feast
Ric Bear - Feast
Pandora's Box - Day 5
New Jack - Day 5
Mr. Brown Coffee - Day 6
76-77 Canadiens - Day 6
Gastroenteritis - Night 6

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gastroenteritis will still win

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
The Hunger Games cause it's meta and quirky, much like myself :keke:

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Normal Men, now dressed like Johnny Cage and suffering from Battle Lust, is sure to win.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

I love that Ta-Gar, Lord of the Volcano's name has been miswritten the entire Op, op, thats why he should win

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

part of that is the 20 character limit, part is my lack of respect for him, a bigger part is me being pretty bad at my job.

finale this afternoon! get into it

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The final four is wide open, and that’s where Kirk thrives

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It's the end.

Kirk Johnson, except for that one time he murdered Shohei Ohtani, Kirk Johnson is a man of peace. He wanders the island, stopping to contemplate a butterfly, freeing it from its situation. He watches it fly, pondering the flexibility of butterflies. He wonders if being flexible could be his way to make an impact on the world. The Hunger Games, meanwhile, is still gorging itself on hundreds of burgers, its greed for yummy beef only matched by its greed for profits. Nothing can stop its advance, probably. Normal Men, its fuzzy hands now stained with blood, grows proud. Perhaps it is more than a normal man. Perhaps it is something special. More special than the gods? It is certainly possible. And who are the gods of the pro wrestling business? The NWO. Don't, it is said, turn your back on Heaven, or the Wolfpac. NORMAL MEN HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! Meanwhile, Kirk Johnson continues walking, staying flexible. Ta-Gar, Lord of the Volcano, screeches insanely at the sea, explaining that his name was styled incorrectly and generally disrespected. He points out that he is actually really cool and epic, not lame. Unfortunately, he then tumbles down through the waves, receiving his just desserts. TA-GAR, LORD OF THE VOLCANO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Meanwhile, Kirk Johnson moves on, still flexible. The Hunger Games, having spent two days scarfing canned burgers, encounters some toxic assets and despite its inexorable need to spread itself, chooses to exit the market on its own terms. THE HUNGER GAMES HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! Kirk Johnson, much like CM Punk before him, wins by default, the most flexible kind of win,

And that's our show, ladies and gents! We are on hiatus for now.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

No one can stop the power of the goatse! Kirk truly stretched his run to the finish.

Someone please photoshop the goatse hands on the hunger games logo tia

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Disgusted

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Ta-Gar will return after defeating Jerry Lawler hunting for new gladiators for battle.

And he will use the power of fire, from the volcano!

For he is Ta-Gar, Lord of the Volcano!

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Thank you for all your efforts on this season. I greatly appreciated it especially after a random throw away comment in the feedback thread. You’re awesome.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm hungry

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It turns out that it really doesn't work, but might if i put like 20 copies of every event in each folder but I tried to grta season going strictly to amuse myself where the entrants would be pre set as Morbius I to Morbius XXIV and people could pick a Morbius based solely on vibes and the only peaceful event would be (player1) has begun to morb! and the only lethal event would be (player1) morbs all over (player2) and the thing about this is there absolutely wouldn't ever be any diminishing returns the bit would be just as good 13000 words in, probably

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

It turns out that it really doesn't work, but might if i put like 20 copies of every event in each folder but I tried to grta season going strictly to amuse myself where the entrants would be pre set as Morbius I to Morbius XXIV and people could pick a Morbius based solely on vibes and the only peaceful event would be (player1) has begun to morb! and the only lethal event would be (player1) morbs all over (player2) and the thing about this is there absolutely wouldn't ever be any diminishing returns the bit would be just as good 13000 words in, probably

Maybe it's good you're taking a break.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I’m just going to leave this here…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Pinche Rudo posted:

I’m just going to leave this here…

And with that, straight to the goldmine