Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Mayn event are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Jailton Almeida 3 10.71%
Raquel Pennington vs Irene Aldana 2 1 3.57%
Gegard Mousasi vs Fabian Edwards 1 3.57%
Anything that isn't any of those fights 23 82.14%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I'm down with Bare Knuckle Fried Chicken and have been for like the last couple of years. I don't find it gruesome at all since fghts end pretty quickly but when they don't they tend to lean towards entertaining slug fests.

Like I said in the last thread it really blows me away that Nevada won't sanction it when they're totally cool with White Power Slap. I guess we all know why... :homebrew:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

CarlCX posted:

but it's also scary as poo poo and every time I see a fighter get knocked out in such a way that their head whiplash-smacks the floor, I hold my breath a little.

Same

Then I exhale while saying "that fuckin ruled"

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Figgy called his doctors and told them to tell Dana he's not cleared to fight on 290 because that disrespect made him sick.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I can't even type "CITUATION" or "ADIVES" or "COMUINTITY" without my autocorrect screaming at me. I imagine it's got to be the same for Krons phone, so the dude must have brute forced that poo poo.

AndyElusive fucked around with this message at 16:42 on May 15, 2023

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Clearly Dana feeling insecure bout the Ngannou PFL news.
Needs to draw the attention off PFL bullshit back to the UFC.
Makes a big announcement about a belt nobody cares about.
Ends it with an ad for Power Slap 2.
:discourse:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Apparently there's a McGregor documentary coming

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/mixed-martial-arts/65602627

Wonder why that could've happened...

Yeah it's on Netflix right now. Watched the first episode last night. It covered his life prior to fighting, his rise, his double championship run, his stardom, the build-up to the Khabib fight, the bus incident, the fight with Khabib, the loss, how he deals with it.

I gotta admit, it was pretty fookin' good.

AndyElusive fucked around with this message at 20:19 on May 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

TheKingslayer posted:

So how many of his crimes do they cover?

Just the bus incident so far.