Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Mayn event are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Jailton Almeida 3 10.71%
Raquel Pennington vs Irene Aldana 2 1 3.57%
Gegard Mousasi vs Fabian Edwards 1 3.57%
Anything that isn't any of those fights 23 82.14%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Wait, a full grown man wrote 'two day' instead of 'today'. I'm flabbergasted. Wasn't he raised in America??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
What's going on with UFC 290? The news here just said it's coming to Australia but nothing on the UFC website or socials that it's no longer at T-Mobile arena

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Brut posted:

I think that's just wishful thinking on the part of your news

Goddamnit.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Ah makes sense. Sort of. drat, that's a shame.
On a similar note, how long is Whitaker going to be relevant for? Another few fights, maaaybe? Is it just me or is his striking stuck in a rut. Seems like he still relies on his lunging right hand, can't put together combos and can't really move in and out effectively.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
It takes a lot for me to get a gross feeling in my stomach, but watching colemans video really gave me that feeling. Its at the point where these older athletes need legitimate interventions. Shame on the AC who licensed The Hammer.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
drat his left hand didnt even move to bring up his guard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Hahaha holy crap, thats dope.