Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Mayn event are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Jailton Almeida 3 10.71%
Raquel Pennington vs Irene Aldana 2 1 3.57%
Gegard Mousasi vs Fabian Edwards 1 3.57%
Anything that isn't any of those fights 23 82.14%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I love trashweight and I love chase sherman.

Maybe I don't love chase sherman but I love Carl's prose about him

I think I've mentioned it before but the ufc has ruined the name Gilbert for me. I automatically switch the letters to giblert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

A woman, of course, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

CommonShore posted:

holy poo poo I think it might be gone from youtube

I spent far more time than I should've trying to find it after that post and failed :(

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

beep by grandpa posted:

Are you guys trying to find the gsp Conan vid cause I think i favorited that and I back up all of my youtube favs but right now I'm quite drunk at my gf's and will post it when I get home tmrw bc i love you all and want you to be happy ok goodnight :)

We were trying to find it but we all failed

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Hell yes thank you

Lmao

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I get irrationally excited when I see Chase sherman's name on a card. It's like the giblert thing. MMA has broken my brain

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Dana's comments make sense when you remember he just wants to see people get hosed up and created dana white power slap bullshit to watch people get horrible injuries

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

CarlCX posted:

Also, I know we've got stuff going on, but there's much more important news that's gotten overshadowed.
https://twitter.com/UFCRosterWatch/status/1658514669923860491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQitKj14y7M

Pouring one out for the heat death of the universe and hearing a very sad Mike Goldberg saying "it is all over"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Apparently there's a McGregor documentary coming

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/mixed-martial-arts/65602627

quote:

McGregor's fight against Nurmagomedov was the most-watched UFC bout, with the build-up being particularly bad-tempered.

In April 2018, McGregor attacked a bus carrying the Russian, resulting in a community service sentence.

Nurmagomedov followed his win by jumping into the crowd and attacking McGregor's team.

Wonder why that could've happened...

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

It's pronounced hahcribald

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Wtf

Does the twitter thread have the Pete sell (possibly?) Fight where someone takes a liver shot and as they go down they knock out their opponent?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Turn the tracking stuff lff. I did it ages ago and it's been the same home page with the same videos since

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

At least it's celebrity boxing and not power slap

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Kvlt! posted:

i recently got into watching Muay Thai on youtube, whats the best promotion if I wanna watch some live/keep up with the scene?

One Friday night fights, apparently

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

MMA June: gently caress dana white

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

blue footed boobie posted:

I looked at the cards coming up in June for inspiration for a thread title and well

MMA June: I looked at the cards for inspiration but found none

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The dana white pride month is pretty on the nose tbh

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

CarlCX posted:

I have a text file i use to template out new threads along with reminders and notes about things, and this has been a standing reminder in the template for the last ten months

I am planning on submitting gently caress Dana White repeatedly

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

MMA : June is pride month?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

arlovski lmao why