Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Mayn event are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Jailton Almeida 3 10.71%
Raquel Pennington vs Irene Aldana 2 1 3.57%
Gegard Mousasi vs Fabian Edwards 1 3.57%
Anything that isn't any of those fights 23 82.14%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I just wish fight circus happened more regularly. I get to learn about things like lethwe watching it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

AndyElusive posted:

Same

Then I exhale while saying "that fuckin ruled"

The gutwrench powerbomb at the last fight circus was scary. I hope they took care of the dude who got slammed.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Bucky Fullminster posted:

Apparently Dana owns Nitro Circus with Lorenzo? And some skate league. "Thrill One" or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=live?g16Y1vYkdsY&t=1570s

And power slap is "number one in all of sports", with better numbers than basically all other sports combined.

You can probably trace the exact moment nitro circus went from cool people doing cool stuff to soulless content farm to that buyout.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Let's just all remember Godzilla final wars and ignore everything after that

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I'm disappointed fight circus didn't offer him half the camsoda tips they generate and an endless supply of John Nut singing the Thai national anthem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

kimbo305 posted:

This one seems pretty easy to me. Fast track Yan Xiaonan to the title shot if Zhang stays there, and pack the rest of the card with Chinese fighters in contests of whatever level of legitimacy the UFC feels like.
Should sell pretty well. The all China novelty of Yan vs Zhang is there if they want to use it.

I would imagine the UFC is also super happy that they both fight a exciting style that non Chinese will also be excited to see