Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Mayn event are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Jailton Almeida 3 10.71%
Raquel Pennington vs Irene Aldana 2 1 3.57%
Gegard Mousasi vs Fabian Edwards 1 3.57%
Anything that isn't any of those fights 23 82.14%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Crossposting from last month's thread because everyone needs to see what Platinum did to Rockhold:

Mr. Nice! posted:

triple posting because people need to see this. The still for the video is not too bad but be warned Rockhold's mouth is hosed up if you click play.

https://twitter.com/bjpenndotcom/status/1652760156520738816

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I get what y'all are saying, but seriously the bare knuckle card this weekend top to bottom was really good. I watched the whole card yesterday and enjoyed every fight. When Eddie Alvarez vs Chad$ is one of the least exciting fights on the card, you know you have a banger. I really enjoyed a Ben Rothwell fight.

Also, Perry would have hosed up Rockhold in that ruleset even if they were wearing gloves. The clinching they allow makes the fight better than a lot of boxing rulesets that restrict throwing strikes while clenching.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Also, as hosed up as Rockhold looks, he didn't get knocked out or anything. Perry socked him one time really good in the mouth in the second and he immediately just turned around, trotted away, and then told the ref he was done.

Also apparently Perry is trying to fight Conor McGregor next and McGregor had a BKFC belt on his shoulder for some reason.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EthanSteele posted:

I'm late but Perry gave Rockhold british teeth.

it is never late to laugh at Luke Rockhold.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SeriousWholeAegeancat-mobile.mp4

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Shumagorath posted:

Rarely have I gone “gently caress this gay earth” and turned the PPV off as fast as I did there. I might have beaten my time for Aldo-McGregor.

:lol: that was one of the most glorious moments in MMA. Rockhold was just so confident he would waltz past late replacement Bisping and then ol' left hand larry came in and made history.

ilmucche posted:

A woman, of course, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon

god damned google is useless I can't find the conan edit.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

beep by grandpa posted:

Are you guys trying to find the gsp Conan vid cause I think i favorited that and I back up all of my youtube favs but right now I'm quite drunk at my gf's and will post it when I get home tmrw bc i love you all and want you to be happy ok goodnight :)

Yes. It might be gone.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Thank you for your service.

lol

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Where do they rank on a scale of Yamma to SUPER FIGHT LEAGUE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ilmucche posted:

It's pronounced hahcribald

:lol: