Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I understand how shorter series means less stability for weekly pay, but wouldn't that be offset by the fact that there's a million shows that need writers? I get it, capitalism bad and strike for rights, but it seems like there are more episodes to write than ever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Y'all aren't spelling it right

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Wrong Theory posted:

inflammation

Inflammation of what exactly?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Just like the whole body evenly becomes inflamed? On a cellular level?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Oh God *wrings hands pathetically* who will protect the tweet wisdom?! Sir, have you no decency

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

bulletsponge13 posted:

Hindu Love Gods was a Warren Zevon side project with no affiliation to REM that I know of.

And come say that that to my face.
Bring cake.
E- had no idea anyone from REM was involved.
I said what I said.

If you're one guy, being in a band can't really be a side project, even if your solo stuff is much more renowned.

"The Sting side project, the Police"
"The Kip Winger side project, Winger"
"The Paul McCartney side project, the Beatles Wings"
"The Lemmy Kilmister side project, Motörhead"

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Should have evenly divided the red pixels across the white for true drop-in-a-bucket visual metaphor

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

... has power-loving high-level staffers ...

Eh mainly but:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/05/11/dear-white-staffers-dianne-feinstein-00096238

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Y'all are talking about the crystal skull movie right?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
FBI: Failed Building Inspection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Hoping for a complete nuke and going with Mother's Little Horse Fucker