Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Strike’s over :canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I haven’t seen the whole terms yet but it’s better than what the government was offering before the strike so hey - strikes work.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

No because there was actual authorship behind Lisa Frank art.

Do not go down this rabbit hole.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Jarmak posted:

Ended the war in Afghanistan.

That was Trump FWIW.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

TheWeedNumber posted:

Thought AOC turned into a grifting piece of poo poo or something post election?

You’re thinking of Synema.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

That also doesn’t include pilots who die by suicide without taking the whole plane with them.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

If only there were consequences.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I’m out of the loop but is there a reason groups like this that make and act on elaborate plans to attack the government haven’t been classified the same as ISIS, with membership being reason for immediate arrest? I know they have some protection from shithead members of Congress but would have thought once we’re at the point of Romney running down a hallway & the VPs’ secret service detail being ready to open fire on insurrectionists, it would be ok to start freezing bank accounts.

The paper bag test requirements of the patriot act.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Big K of Justice posted:

Dennis Dillion RV here in Los Angeles sold a few hundred camper "weekend warrior" gooseneck trailers for these labor camps with the managers getting Freightliner 4x4 Super C RV's. This was back in 2017 or so, they told me they couldn't sell them fast enough to get shipped to africa so I guess some American companies benefited from this grift.

The freightliner RV caught my attention since they're pretty pricey and it had CTIS and huge tires/suspension .. I figured it was for some overlander guy...

This makes total sense, why spend money on permanent facilities since your workforce is going home as soon as the job is done.

Mines also love those fwiw. Mines are never a permanent thing.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

War Boi posted:

I’m laughing at the idea of the PRC doing anything militarily other than unifying Taiwan. (I’m no fan of this) And obviously anywhere they’re bordering. Xi May have global military power projection ambitions, but the vast, vast, majority of Chinese are loving not vibing with that poo poo at all.

Like… I’m trying to remember the last time the PRC was at war outside of driving distance from their border.

Surely it’s happened, but I’m hard pressed to recall it.

Taiwan is literally the geopolitical version of the little blonde college gal w/ braces and knee highs sitting on the couch surrounded by a basketball starting line up’s worth of guys who are all in white boxers and tees.

Edit:
You know the photo I’m talking about.
Except the dudes all have the same face and it’s Chairman Pooh.. err I mean Xi.
I’m not good at photoshop or I’d make it myself and post it in a NSFW thread or spoiler it or something lol.

Tell me, how is Uganda going to defend itself against China? Do you really thing the US will start a war with China to defend the interests of Uganda?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The second one did not age well.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Soul Dentist posted:

Y'all are talking about the crystal skull movie right?

No such movie exists.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Yeah they have access to mechanics, they’ll fix the car and give the owner some free tickets. Or they’ll give him a “be quiet and go away” check.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

It’s very reductive of what was going on at the time.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Ain’t nothing cheap about a horse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

My girlfriend says my steam library reflects my job so I guess some of us just enjoy it.