Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Grip it and rip it posted:

Does anyone have some links on the whole Disney is evil thing?

That's a many-headed hydra. Which evil would you like to pursue?

Perhaps start with the merest tip of this particular iceberg: https://apnews.com/article/4d98c8dee1c72fa5ac42ce01dff143fd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the comments, but there they are.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

shame on an IGA posted:

Alton Brown got milkshake ducked a while back but I don't remember the particulars

Brown ditched his wife for a younger replacement, but I don't know if that level of douchebaggery would cause a milkshake-ducking to stick.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Jimmy Smuts posted:

I kinda wish China experienced an Afghanistan, as that'd make taking territory by force sound like a lovely idea for them.

They've kind of learned the opposite lesson in Nepal.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

The most eye-opening thing I discovered in Vegas was how many people still smoke.