Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Donnie's going on the Fake News to ogle Kaitlan Collins:

https://twitter.com/CNNPR/status/1653114363270553620

CNN, why?

Money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I can make out "US BORDER PATROL", yeah.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

It's just the people of Cerne Abbas giving the new King a... *ahem* giant welcome in the traditional manner.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Cugel the Clever posted:

hosed up that that alcohol just appeared magically in her system when she was behind the wheel of her car. She's the real victim here, right on top of the two people she pulverized.

I mean, I agree that it's dumb to make a spectacle of this murderer as if she's a unique one-off. A huge part of the problem, besides purely systemic/infrastructural issues, is that our society turns a blind eye to a lot of problem behavior to the point that we often encourage both excessive drinking and sociopathic driving. Until we get deep into luxury gay space communism and it's fundamentally transformed our built environment, it'd be great if we took more seriously pulling people back from "making mistakes" like this.

The takeaway from that video ideally shouldn't be "lol, look at her", so much as "gently caress, look at us".

You're not wrong, but the point is that it's useless to berate her or consider her a monster for being callous about what she did because her brain isn't working at the point the video is being taken. She literally cannot process what happened in a way that has any meaning. It's not that she's being painted as the victim, and no one's trying to excuse her for drunk driving and killing two people. But the cop is wasting his breath. In the morning when she's less intoxicated she'll begin to understand the magnitude of what she did, and then it'll be fair to judge her reaction.

It's perfectly fair to judge her for the drunk driving, so carry on in that regard. She sucks and should face the consequences for that.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1655977617583898637

And just like that half of CSPAM becomes Elon stans.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Crab Dad posted:

Fart so hard he had a heart attack?

What a way to go!

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
cops and klan
go hand in hand

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

facialimpediment posted:

all this because a few democratic senators were weenies last year

And because the NY state Democratic Party is a bunch of useless dickheads.

Every state Democratic Party, really.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Madurai posted:

The most eye-opening thing I discovered in Vegas was how many people still smoke.

They want to die faster there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Milo and POTUS posted:

He kills more nazis in the third one, it's a much better movie

They both have their charms, but Ford and Connery play off each other in an incredible way that I just love. Plus yeah, higher Nazi body count.