Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Trying to do anything precise with the ultrahand on an old joycon feels like playing loving QWOP but game owns otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Barreft posted:

20 hours in, i'm gonna say it... better than Elden Ring.

I was on the fence until I put a rocket on my shield and well this is a good videogame

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Barreft posted:

My favorite person is the dude holding up all the Hudson signs. That guys a dedicated team player

He owns because 99% of my solutions are worse than him tying a bunch of random boards to the post

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Costco Meatballs posted:

will this ever stop working? such a weird challenge to appear so often and always be exactly the same

Iirc I've run into one sign with a very different shape and one sign that didn't really have many supplies nearby, but yeah generally you can just find a design and stick with it for all of them. It makes it even funnier when he gets so shocked and says he never would've thought of it

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Anyone figured out what to do with that horse statue that has 3 hitching posts near the Outskirt Stable? I've tried to get 3 horses there but they seem to despawn if you go too far from the statue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Wiltsghost posted:

I did but it didn't work. He just has the dialogue telling me to go to Kakariko.

If the picture in your album has the little quest marker on it you should be good to go. You have to talk to him after class starts at 9 AM though.