Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
link kills dumbledore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Is there an in game cookbook? Like if I see a recipe in a stable for crepes or a cake and then I make it, does that get added to a logbook so I can remember the recipe?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
If you fuse together a bunch of monster parts can you spawn that monster?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Can you still take selfies and are there new poses?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
the only thing I care to be spoiled about is goofy side poo poo like whether merging a keese wing with a chickaloo nut makes a guardian gear (it's a wing-nut)

all the other stuff like specifics on characters or which log to use to cross the chasm to get the fuckener sword in the tutorial is boring. I wanna see how many mushrooms I can tape to a shield

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Yesterday I was really bored and I carried a live chicken from kakariko to goron village. nothing happens to the chicken in the heat.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Mr Hootington posted:

Everything I've watched for this game has made it look like a bog standard open world survival-lite game with performance issues.

cool, so why should I give a poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dr.D-O posted:

Can someone who is currently playing this game please tell me if you're having fun?

I was thinking of preordering with a voucher, but I hate preordering stuff based solely on hype.

Is the game actually fun?

It's actually kinda boring. The game doesn't even put down waypoints for me to follow and hurry the story along. It's so tedious to have the freedom to go anywhere and mess around with exploring at my own pace.