Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Does this have any proper dungeons (or at least better poo poo than BotW shrines/divine beasts)? I just want Zelda to feel like Zelda again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

lih posted:

it has dungeons but they seem to be the same basic setup as the divine beasts, just a bit more involved. shrines are back too

Johnny Postnemonic posted:

Full big dungeons, more botwy but big and not deviney, the lead up to them are long and dungeonys themselves. The mine cart area in the last trailer is one of them. Seems like its 151 shrines (which alot seem to do eventide trick on you), 6 dungeons (including castle) and i guess the depths counts as one insanely huge one maybe, and islands too maybe. depends how you look at that.

Thanks guys. Sounds like a step up from BotW.