Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
When you beat a Flux Construct miniboss, it drops a cylindrical spiky thing that doesn't have a Compendium entry, but I can pick it up with Ultrahand. The Compendium entries for the Flux Constructs all mention that they have cores with lots of power, so I assume that's what the cylinder is, but it doesn't act as a battery when I attach it to Zonai machines. What does it do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
I found the secret passage in the castle which lead to a long cave system and finally ended up with the demon statue and a sealed door to the Lookout Landing emergency shelter. Does that door ever open?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
A late-game spoiler I managed to start halfway through:

Am I insane, or is everything about controlling Mineru worse than just going on foot? She drains your battery just to walk, she's slower and can't dodge enemy attacks nearly as well, the weapons you put on her hands don't last any longer or do more damage than if you just use them as Link, whatever damage she takes just goes straight to Link anyway. On the trip to her Temple the game's throwing silver Moblins at me, and I just whack it once, it takes a couple pixels of damage, it falls down and gets up, and that repeats twenty times. Maybe I didn't use her guard ability enough, is that more effective than a good shield?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Probably getting your first sage.