Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I like than in this jumping puzzle I can just build a meteorological globe and just climb my way up and up and up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Is very hard to stop playing!

I found the underworld and I made a Tank-Rover-StadiumLamp thing to explore it, then I found something awesome and had to abandon the rover. Looking at the map, I have not even explored a 15%, and was rolling around in this vehicle.

One thing that would limit my vehicle building is the pilot device. I only had 5 and wasted all of them, so no more vehicles for a while, or I would have to farm cores and gacha-me some more, I guess.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

the ability to generate from thin air literally any object you can pick up and had the foresight to glue to something else has untapped comedic potential the likes of which I have barely begun to scratch, I suspect

case in point I remembered just now that I stuck some explosives to each other not long ago

does this really work?!?!, it confuse and arouse me

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

probably shouldn't be using imgur for this, has our forum hit the mid-aughts advanced technology levels to allow for attaching multiple files in a post yet

:-O

I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

Tei fucked around with this message at 01:00 on May 10, 2023

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Wiltsghost posted:

You should be able to climb and use your glider for most of it. Don't forget your ascend ability thing, you have to use that for a few parts. Also the jump pads on the viking ships. I didn't have to make anything to get up there but it was sort of a pain in spots.

I just made a flying ballon and ate a few of the infinite energy pills. I am not good at videogames, and the skill required to do that with the help of our friend was too much for me.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

socialsecurity posted:

Stick a light flower to your vehicle, saves you power.

Intried to stick one to a shield, did not work, but I bet is
possible to trick the game somehow

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Vookatos posted:

hi thread i can't wait for reviews.
game good?

The game is loving HUGE, so I have no idea what it is in yet, despite having played it already for what feels 20 hours.

1) For people that want story heavy elements, the game is slighly worse?, I have yet to see story elements has impactful has the first. And I am surprised less because I already know the world, so is hard to be fair to TOK.

2) The game is more and a better SANDBOX for people to play. Instead of a small minority of people doing weird contractions with the powers, every player is going to invent something nobody has created that is usefull and cool. For people that like sandbox games, this game is 3 times better than BOTW.

3) The game is loving huge, with stuff that has dev love instead of being filler. RPG players will enjoy this. A lot of people is going to jump on the game, and never see the light of the day for 3 months, then reappear with a loving huge smiley (or maybe not, often that depends on the ending for RPG players, if the ending feels satysfying)

For me, the game is x3 times better and x3 times bigger. But its possible to describe the game in other terms, and I don't relate to that other view.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I had a "bad" experience with a Shrine. My first impression was "this is imposible", but after the first thing I tried, the puzzle solved itself.

I had the impression the puzzle was intended to be more complex, the devs had a more complex solution in mind. I don't remember the name, but had a balls pit and a big whell.

Also, after doing a lot of them, I think a lot are more tutorials than puzzles. A way for the game to showtech you a use of the powers, in case you have not figured out that yet.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Crawfish posted:

I miss the paraglider.

Keep playing

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

It works!,

I just glued a spoon to a train car and now have a trancar-spoon axe.

Also, wow... all the mythic heroes you help with their no-divinebeast end following you around. This is going to look like a musou soon with 4+1 fighters

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Hi guys, I have a need for spoilers

How can I increase my battery? it looks upgradeable, I have a resource that hints that are upgrade coins, but I don't remember or know where is the npc that upgrade it.

Also only one battery is super lame for the constructs I am building now. I need more energy!

Spoiler spoiler stuff (not related)(don't click):
Wait a minute, we have a device to build autonomous robots???

Rabid Snake posted:

Going stam for now since the first dungeon gives you a heart. Got a full extra circle now should I go heart after? Nothing has one hit me so far but close too. About to tackle the second dungeon

Hearts seems to be more usefull doing the story, stamina exploring. So get them based on what you want to do first. I started getting all stamina and doing all the story, and I am bad at videogames, so I really missed these extra hearts. So don't be like me.

Tei fucked around with this message at 07:26 on May 12, 2023

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Boba Pearl posted:

It's at the first place you came from, but it's spread out you turn zonaite to zonaite crystals at the refinery, and then when you have 100 you take it to the energy well guy, the zoniate guy is at the shrine on the south end, and the refinery dudes are in the mine around there.

Thanks!, I will try to use these instructions. I think I have 200 of these coins, and two extra batteries will really help.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/Teiman/status/1657517961513431046

so far this is the best vehicle for me, fast, high maneurability and cheap

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

My first battletank.

https://twitter.com/Teiman/status/1657690349769244672

Hopefully it works..

Edit:
is kinda trash

Tei fucked around with this message at 12:04 on May 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

MrQueasy posted:

Holy poo poo, is the ganondorf hilarious laugh animation just a bad interpretation of Matt Mercer over-emoting? I feel like this is how Mercer laughs maniacally with his eyes bugged out and mouth agape

If I suffer, you must suffer too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNCgpaMlOcs