Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
MFW it's time to play the Legend of Zelda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I wish I found Hestu before exploring the majority of the world except the one spot he was occupying and going to the lost woods to find his home, though he will move if you do one temple.

Just unlock your camera/autobuild early and get more battery juice for vehicles early from bosses in the depths so you can trade in your horse for horsepower to get around.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I think it's rare for an open world game with scaling enemies to hand you a new alternate combat mode/murder vehicle and for it to not just feel much slower/clunkier with animation locks/lower damage then what you as the player can do or pull out of your pocket to do more at that point in the game after you've mastered the combat systems and have a zillion consumables.

Probably because it just gets playtested less or the developers focus on the fancy animations without noticing how unfun it is to be locked in place doing them for long periods for peltry damage.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
How early in the game do you have to be for that message?

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Go for the world first wind temple no paraglider run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
It took hours before I could hear "I can do it" instead of "why'd you do it!??" and I was wondering why he was so upset at me that whole time.