Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

So I'm not sure if it's mentioned when you first get Ultrahand, but you rotate things with the right bumper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

RubricMarine posted:

Are the floors in the chasm invisible for anyone else lol

I want to get that dang camera but it's hard to navigate when the ground is seethrough

Yeah me too. If your case is anything like mine it helps to use the brightblooms anyway because you can see light reflected off the foliage. You should also light up the big roots.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

What I want to know is if you still own Link's house if you load an old save. If you don't it's Zelda's house, and I wonder how that would work out if you owned it before that.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Khanstant posted:

Can someone spoil me on where you're supposed to meet Hestu? I already found him the back way, but he hints there's some initial meeting I missed. Just curious where it was supposed to be early on.

He's on the way up to the Lindor's Brow tower as you move toward it from the center of the map, and afterward he moves to Lookout Landing

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Wiltsghost posted:

Wiggling the right stick to unstick

AlphaKeny1 posted:

Wiggling the right stick to detach

YOU CAN DO THAT?!