Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Leathal posted:

Also the stables keep the horses from your BotW save, including stats :horse:
I have so many questions.

Did they increase the amount of Horses you can have registered? Does the game draw from both the regular file and the master mode file or just the former? Does it carry over the horse gear from the file, to the point that you can have warp horse from the get go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

I miss the paraglider.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Oh no, I just started, and I know about getting it.

Just feels weird not having that movement. Altitude naked or something.

The rudest bird. drat.

Crawfish fucked around with this message at 13:44 on May 11, 2023

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Okay dang, was not expecting tutorial area to take over 4 hours.

Entering the rest of the map with 120+ arrows though, so I can't complain.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Lol, my strongest weapon at the moment is a Bokoblin arm fused with a Bokoblin arm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

CJ posted:

I'm sure that will last about 2 hits.
You'd think so but it's gone through whacking a bunch of Zonai poo poo in shrines and hasn't become damaged yet.

Easily replaceable half the time too.