Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
i'm nowhere near far enough in this game to justify posting in a spoiler thread but this game owns and I want as many places to talk about it as possible. I'm just in the snowy part of the tutorial area and I found a bomb flower and I hope its just this easy to make bomb arrows now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

as someone whose favourite dogs are border collies I cannot stress enough just how incredibly win the dog animations are in this game. I dont give a gently caress about the treasure I'm just throwing these guys juicy raw steaks when I see em

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i think mercers goofy take is fine for a cartoony setting like this where every npc is a buffoon. theres a very real disconnect between the characters appearance and his voice but it works i reckon. would still be great to hear a more serious take on it, im tempted to throw on the japanese language pack and check it out

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

so i dunno if im just bad at google or if looking up certain things for this game is particularly annoying because a lot of item names are shared across botw and totk and a lot of the results are seo detail-light ai written pages but i thought id just ask here: is there a set of legs and a headpiece for the zora armor around? i found most of the sets organically after enough time but i still havent found them. fwiw i havent finished the zora main questline yet

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

ah that makes sense im in the middle of it now i just keep getting distracted by searching for upgrade mats/exploring the underground/flying up as high as i can on a balloon and jumping off