Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I feel like I've played for ages and I'm still on the tutorial island, this game is so big, and there's so much poo poo in it, I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Just found some crazy poo poo holy poo poo my god

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
There was a rupee under a rock

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
No but really it's the dragon saddle

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Like I wish you had more control over where the dragon goes, but just riding it is pretty cool, and it goes over all the major spots like a train.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Tei posted:

Hi guys, I have a need for spoilers

How can I increase my battery? it looks upgradeable, I have a resource that hints that are upgrade coins, but I don't remember or know where is the npc that upgrade it.

Also only one battery is super lame for the constructs I am building now. I need more energy!

Spoiler spoiler stuff (not related)(don't click):
Wait a minute, we have a device to build autonomous robots???

It's at the first place you came from, but it's spread out you turn zonaite to zonaite crystals at the refinery, and then when you have 100 you take it to the energy well guy, the zoniate guy is at the shrine on the south end, and the refinery dudes are in the mine around there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Nope, it was bugging me too and the most notable thing I could find on IMDB was her as the English version protagonist's voice of that French Ladybug superhero series.

Also Ganondorf's voice in this is real fuckin bad. It's not even the acting-- it's the huge disconnect between the pure ancient evil jacked wizard thief king sounding like a 32-year-old Target manager holding a morning shift meeting. He sounds like pleated khakis.

That's Matt Mercer doing his best ok :(