Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Repeating the earlier claim that you probably want to focus on Stamina first. I did about half of the Geoglyph tears then ventured to the Lost Woods and did the Deku Tree mission there. It told me the Master Sword was on the Light Dragon and attached a yellow objective dot to it. The dot moved around with the dragon so that was helpful. Got to it and the Master Sword was stuck in its head. It required two full stamina wheels to pull it out as opposed to hearts like last time. I did not have a complete second wheel of stamina so I went to the demon statue in Lookout Landing and traded a couple hearts in to complete it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Tip for Dragon Parts: If you are able to smash the dragon and get a scale, horn, or talon you have to wait quite a while before you can get more of it. The dragon basically goes into a healing mode after that. You'll know you can get more when the horns and spikes start glowing wildly again. It feels like it takes like 15-20 minutes or so but that just could be impatience. I waited so long for it to become available again on one dragon that he took an unexpected dive with me on top and we ended up in The Depths.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Wiltsghost posted:

Has anyone done this Symin quest where you have to go to Kakariko and take a picture of the calamity screen. I have no idea what to do here. I found the screen and took a picture but nothing is happening. When I have the camera screen up it has a question mark in an orange box.

Just take a picture of then mural and go back and show it to him. That's it. His little kids (Calamity Deniers) will suddenly believe it because now they've seen proof.