Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Has the soundtrack been datamined yet? I've played an hour and I think I've had my fill until the official release, but after what I've heard thus far the one thing I am absolutely okay being spoiled on is the music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Wiltsghost posted:

So you can transfer your save between both emulators?

Yes; right-click the game in the games list for either emulator and select Open Save Data Location and move the files inside between the two folders.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Kart Barfunkel posted:

How are the load times?

Effectively unchanged from BotW, but the load screens are more entertaining/informative (if you're warpng they show a map of where you're leaving that transitions to where you're going).