Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Having a really, really good idea, and walking to the other room to do it - but you stop to eat a deviled egg on the way and it makes you forget the idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Forgetting to reset your deadman's switch because someone asked you where the library is

deep dish peat moss

Flying the president away from alien invaders in a helicopter when you suddenly can't remember if there's a difference between Celery Salt and Celery Seed. You pull your phone out of your pocket to google it, taking your hands off the yoke and crashing into a building.

deep dish peat moss

Playing a game of chess against the Grim Reaper when you suddenly grow bored and surrender.

deep dish peat moss

The year is 1917. You are a soldier in the Battle of Verdun. The opposing army begins a charge. You realize that you have an overdue library book and close your eyes to retrace your steps and determine where you left it.

deep dish peat moss

it's like The Entertainment from Infinite Jest for my ADHD brain

deep dish peat moss

A scientist working on the cure to cancer is moments away from solving it when they realize that their notes kind of look like a dinosaur so they scribble a whole dinosaur scene over their notes and forget what they were working on

deep dish peat moss

Not realizing that overhearing people speaking near you turns your brain off because your brain gets turned off every time it happens

deep dish peat moss

When you count your pills out immediately after picking them up and you're missing a few because whatever pharmacy tech filled it took them and knows that if you say anything they say you were "agitated" and put you on a list that gets your prescription reviewed

deep dish peat moss

Good luck, orb

I went to a new psych because I wanted to get back on meds and I got put on different non-stimulant meds that work better for my focus/attention span than Adderall ever did, except they don't have the side effect of euphoria but that's ok.

deep dish peat moss

I'm on Clonodine which is a blood pressure medication used off-label to treat both ADHD and PTSD and it works very well for me but that's possibly because I have both things and one is a symptom of the other. But it's nice because it's not psychoactive at all so it doesn't have any of the weird mood things that come with lots of other ADHD meds, and lowering blood pressure can improve your mood all around anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

It's an improvement to Adderall in every conceivable way (for me) except for one, it's kind of like Clonodine removes the barriers to focus, whereas Adderall straps a rocket to your back and smashes you right through the barriers. Now I still have to motivate myself and push myself forward, but the way is clear when I do and I don't tunnel vision anymore. I do miss having that pill-based motivation though.