Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Sherbert Hoover posted:

just need a quick break after getting up for a quick snack after my first quick break after going to the bathroom after a prior quick break, and then i'll get to work on this project again

aw gently caress it's 4:30

gently caress

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I'll stomp this goomba just as soon as I break it down into a seven-step checklist process

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
*walks past Bowser's castle to stop and check out a cool plant*

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

google THIS posted:

Living in actual, possibly even physical agony from procrastinating something that you have no justifiable reason to put off, not even a lame excuse that you are conscious of, feeling much worse than any actual anxiety or strain the task would cause, and all you can think is "Ok, maybe this video will make me feel better long enough to get me motivated"

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
falling asleep 45 minutes short of your goal of resetting your sleep schedule and waking up at 6 PM instead

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
im no doctor but im p sure im adhd as hell and could maybe benefit from meds but, well, primarily the money but secondarily the effort and stress involved in talking to whoever about poo poo is just exhausting and who knows when it'll ever happen but drat lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
being unable to think of anything at all to post until you see that it was already posted by another orb