Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Child Labor, you are, after all, still British.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

You could also have a pub that also does bloodsport, now that you can't do knifecrime in the parking lot, you should be able to do it indoors.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Child Labour So we can be Tough Men Making Tough Decisions, this will only have positive effects.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Fighting arenas, it's good, honest fun.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I'm pretty sure that they aren't migrating towards the north pole as much as they are migrating towards the coal country that happens to be there.

Regardless, I think the fun part is when the wild animals start freezing solid, or running out of things to feed themselves with, I don't exactly see a thriving ocean from which seals can snatch fish.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

So is it possible to sling around the culture and laws until you have a cannibal blood sacrifice cult with an idle nobility, or is that roughly a hundred years too early?

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I suppose it's entirely possible to turn the situation into a cannibal caste society with ritual sacrifices to the sun / generator?

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Yeah, the seed vaults, they have regular troubles because as it happens the scale of the problem is huge and the problem itself alone is non trivial.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Option 1 has a wall drill spot though, that's nice.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Option 5 means you can print bridges and most buildings on demand which is going to be handy to get some permanent coal source up soon.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Option 2, constructible space is good.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Option 6, you do have to protect the non human human element also.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Option 4 and option 5, the city needs more coal and it needs new mine spots to get more coal later.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Option 1 and option 6, we require more mine slots.

Can you not actually make your own steam cores from all the engineers and steel you have lying about?

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

So Chillville is chill enough that you don't need to pass many laws at all, then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

The augmentations would be either prosthetics, a fundamental evil, or paying the low rank workers more, also a fundamental evil.

I'm not sure either.