Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

habituallyred posted:

Child Labor Beeline fore engineers. Our little urchins are going to be good for something.

If you want Child Engineers you need Shelters, and not Labor, I think.

Anyway, Emergency Shifts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Beer is sorta a kind of soup, right?

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Prison. Not having options in events is bad.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Just saying that I'm enjoying the progressive change in tone of the narrative, OP. Good job with the LP.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Nice playthorough. My first and only playthrough was lees smooth, and both the increased pressure and gamer "I must press button" brain made me go further in the Order tree. It did feel a bit unfair when the game told me I had crossed the line, giving that it's setting you up for failure, but on reflection that's kinda the point. It's easy to justify to yourself every step of the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

BassMug posted:

I feel like a good chunk of the desk academics I know would jump at the chance to punch out someone in their department or the next one over, even!

I have just learned that's called Sarye's Law.