Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'm guessing the big idea here is that you spend a lot of resources and efficiency up-front but in return you avoid stupid, costly accidents?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

it always ends with gruesome execution doesn't it?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Honestly I can't imagine the other side being better in any way compared to this. Capitalism in that era was loving insane so unless the engineers suddenly have the option to use charity to help workers with their lives it's probably gonna be assholes from the word go.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Ah yes, the natural conclusion of fascism: slavery.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I can see where this is going. We have an army depot after all.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It would help if they let the player fulfill a few orders and get resources in exchange like they promised. Otherwise there's a weird disconnect here.
The Steam Core thing is super bad. "Please have steel ready" "we have steam cor-" "Please have steel and steam cores" "wait whe-"

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Sankara cause we gotta rep the real revolutionaries.

I think we should open up an Arena since it seems we got a lot of frustrated folks rn.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Awww :3:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

How the gently caress do you have low favour with Hot Springs when we've been cranking out upgrade after upgrade for them?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Someone blew up the Generator didn't they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Help them.

Hot Springs never made any sense before and it doesn't look like they're gonna start now.