Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IthilionTheBrave
Sep 5, 2013
It's kinda funny to imagine a gaggle of the best and brightest, so to speak, immediately starting up gladiatorial combat at the first opportunity that presents itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IthilionTheBrave
Sep 5, 2013
I'll readily admit I've been voting for duelling laws out of some stubborn desire to see the inter-college rivalry go to an absurd extreme. I fully understand it's a terrible idea for this scenario due to the lack of manpower.

IthilionTheBrave
Sep 5, 2013
For anyone too lazy to check but curious if it's pertinent, Proverbs 14:23 is "All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads to poverty."

Probably not all that many people curious, but I was, and I like how relevant it is.

IthilionTheBrave
Sep 5, 2013
Thank you for putting up with the handful of us with an unhealthy fixation on trying to make you enact pleasure horse laws.