Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014
Pubs! Pubs! Pubs! Pubs! Pubs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014
Pubs need proper booze! Moonshine!

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014
Care houses!

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014
Well if they're going to have propaganda we should too! Propaganda Centers!

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014
House of Pleasure! Let's celebrate!

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014

rbakervv posted:

This might be a good time to get things set up for Triage. We might not need to actually use it yet, but it might be usefull if the medical crisis gets worse.

Sounds like a good idea. An ounce of prevention and all.

Triage!

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014

my dad posted:

Note that the way Triage works here is effectively sacrificing a quarter of the sick on an altar to the storm in exchange for most of everyone else magically jumping out of bed ready to work. It's not something you attend your medical problems with as much as it's something you end them with (for the moment) at a terrible price, with all the associated costs of a mass death event.

Not a vote either way, for the record.

Oh. Well that's stupid.

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014
Give the man what he needs. Equip him.

No new laws.

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014
Let them pray, no new laws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubix Squid
Apr 17, 2014
Well, if we're limited to there being trees present that rules out anything as far north as the Faroe Islands. I'd pin it to like northern Scotland, I'm pretty sure there were a few big coalfields up that way.