Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I'm sure there won't be any negative consequences for stealing the bridge robot, none whatsoever.

habituallyred posted:

Radical Treatment Let's save the party favors for when we are in crisis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

By popular demand posted:

I wanted to do an amusing thing in the spirit of Victorian political pamphlets only to discover that they're all apparently locked behind academic subscription walls, this is so disappointing.

I can peek over that wall, whatcha looking for?

Pleasure houses, maybe the Londoners are longing for some other comforts?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

SugarAddict posted:

I don't think steam powered giant robots would make for good sex workers, despite what the engineers would think.

No. Stop. Get that image out of your mind you filthy degenerates.

I got an automaton that'll clear your bridge. :wiggle:

I mean, it's the historical era for hysteria treatments, and the world freezing brings on a lot of hysteria.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Can't drink and fight unless there's a place to drink. Public House

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

This has been a great LP, thanks for doing it!