Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
I love this game! I play it every year when winter comes, it is amazing when it comes to immersion, especially in later game. Also I was always wondering, and it is a good chance to finally ask - what is the lowest temperature human being can survive? During endgame we can reach some absolutely ridiculous temperatures, way below lowest temperature recorded IRL I believe that during final storm it reaches -120 or -150 Celsius

Also music in this game loving slaps, including trailer music.

I vote Extended Shifts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Child Shelters

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Never used child labour in main scenario, but it's very helpful in Refugees scenario, where about half of your starting population are children.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Although I don't think decomposition will be a problem in -40 Celsius, our man deserves proper burial. Cemetary.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Is there any explanation in game why great freeze caused people to migrate to North Pole, of all places in the world, instead of some warmer place which would be literally anywhere else (sans South Pole)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Religion. We will prevail in the name of Eternal Engine and Holy Steam.