Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”
Is John Tavares supposed to be like, all star good? I feel like every time I’ve seen him in the last month he gets the puck in hand he sucks and every time he gets like a chance to tap in or rebound for someone else he’s decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Personally I think the Leafs should not simply throw the puck away and then sort of glide listslessly around waiting for the Panthers to gain the zone effortlessly.

TheGreyGhost posted:

Is John Tavares supposed to be like, all star good? I feel like every time I’ve seen him in the last month he gets the puck in hand he sucks and every time he gets like a chance to tap in or rebound for someone else he’s decent.

He's Dave Andreychuk with better vision.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

TheGreyGhost posted:

He’s a former star whose age killed the little skating talent he had and now he’s just an effective PP/offensive zone start guy, he can’t really keep up with the rush either way and struggles in his own end but he can do a lot if his line gets settled into the offensive zone.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

TheGreyGhost posted:

He's still a productive player but he's far removed from the days of being an MVP nominee. If All-Star means like top 25-ish forward than probably not.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Alright if the Leafs are gonna miss wide open chances like that this is gonna be a real long night

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Best hit on Matthews yet

https://twitter.com/TicTacTOmar/status/1653553553028382721?s=20

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Someone wanna tell Marner that nobody’s scared of his slow wristers from 40 feet out

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/domluszczyszyn/status/1653548355614539778?s=46&t=HQKtcRjDK4S81BLV4tbVnw

Sheldon Keefe everybody!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

is he one of those "I'm just gonna roll my lines" coaches or is he pretending that 4th line is a "shut-down" line

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmaooooo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
:hai::hai:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

lol :siren:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
pretty cool though that there's still a sea of Leafs sweaters in this Florida arena. I think the "they're restricting non-US-residents from buying tickets" thing was kind of a nothingburger but there are Leafs neanderthals loving everywhere, you can't stop them.

lmao though, lmao

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Leafs are Leafing as hard as they can

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”
Leafs down 2-0–exactly where they’ve somehow pulled this off from before!

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Love the panthers fan doing the rawr

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

is he one of those "I'm just gonna roll my lines" coaches or is he pretending that 4th line is a "shut-down" line

He’s pretending that ZAR-Kampf-Kerfoot is a shutdown line, yes.

Also hey a random bullshit goal

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

sweet deflection by knies

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Schenn with a great screen too

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mister Speaker posted:

pretty cool though that there's still a sea of Leafs sweaters in this Florida arena. I think the "they're restricting non-US-residents from buying tickets" thing was kind of a nothingburger but there are Leafs neanderthals loving everywhere, you can't stop them.

lmao though, lmao

:thunk:

also gently caress

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

There we go

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

oh wow that was nice

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Well he made up for it! :siren:

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Wow two goals for Knies just like that

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

That was a cool goal tho

Edit:

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Wow two goals for Knies just like that

:laugh:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Neat!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:lol:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Bobrovsky will look unbeatable but then randomly glitch out

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

pathfinding like a bethesda NPC

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
you're on the case bobrovsky

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Matthews absolutely has to score on one of those

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I can’t believe the Leafs didn’t score there lol

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

I can’t believe the Leafs didn’t score there lol

Are you new to this?

Anyway sweet gneiss Knies goal but I can't let go of Liljegren falling on his rear end after standing perfectly still with nobody around him. How.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Let’s loving go Leafs. What a beaut!

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Bobrovsky lol

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Oh right Michael Bunting is on this team

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Did they just blow the arena horns when Bunting scored on the Panthers? Or was that added in postfor the CBC broadcast?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

these are the cool moves the good people want.